Moylan v Pearce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Any reasonably minded person would expect him to feel rather humiliated by Cronk's signing. Politis demands success and he must have been very disappointed with the Roosters in the semifinals. He is chasing Cronk to avoid that happening in 2018 and 2019 not to improve Mitchell's game.
Exactly my thoughts, well said. Who could blame Pearce for feeling a tad peeved with all this Cronk talk, and 2 years left of his contract (not that that's worth much anymore).
I'm guessing his decision will come down to getting $ at the Knights, being out of the limelight and with a few of his Roosters mates vs staying in Sydney, with a high profile team/higher exposure and close to his family... Time will tell.

Yes the Dogster to Manly rumour.

I actually posted this morning that I thought it was really strange that they, the NRL, were publishing this when negotiating with a player , who is contracted for the following year , isn’t actually allowed to the 1st of November.

Apparently the club could face a big fine for even doing so.

Double standards......much!!!!!

You are allowed to negotiate and talk all you want. You just can't make a formal offer. At least I think so.

Last edited:
I heard he's on the Dog Star Sirius.
just need a really tempting TPA
IMG_20170616_051449.jpg

I think Piss is probably a better fit than Moylan. I love Moylan but I think he is a fullback...he doesn't have the low % plays that a marquee 6 needs to have. He is also not the best defender on the front line.

Piss is unfairly maligned in my opinion. He has some deficiencies in his game, no doubt. However, he is better than the **** that gets flung at him from all corners. If he had a better kicking game he would be one of the NRL's best players.

I think Piss is probably a better fit than Moylan. I love Moylan but I think he is a fullback...he doesn't have the low % plays that a marquee 6 needs to have. He is also not the best defender on the front line.

Piss is unfairly maligned in my opinion. He has some deficiencies in his game, no doubt. However, he is better than the **** that gets flung at him from all corners. If he had a better kicking game he would be one of the NRL's best players.
No doubt. Cops plenty of criticism that is unwarranted. Was good for NSW in game one this year. Better in game two until he went off with a head knock, and sh1thouse in game three with every other NSW player bar Jake and Klemmer. Pearce at seven and Chez at six would be unbelievable. Both players are 28yo and coming into four to five years of their prime. When based purely on playing in the halves Pearce is a better option than Moylan on current history.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8