Moving to Bris Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My commute is a killer takes me abut 10 seconds and the office overlooks a pool :)

the office will be a bigger commute as I will have to walk down the stairs but will have views of Fraser island and the Mary valley and river. It's a tough life

Mata and Dan you poofs you wouldn't appreciate the eye candy I see 5 days a week ha ha ;)

Cambo I know all about that eye candy stuff myself...let me tell you HALF of the best looking girls in Brizvegas live on my side of the city, and about 90% of that half ride the train in and out each day. I may not have a sea view to look at but the view I have morning and night is "almost" as good.And you can only go to jail if you take pictures or touch...I have a VERY good pair of sunglasses and out them to good use every day.

Have to admit living in New Farm does have it's benefits

My son, who is alomst 2, loves blonde's and is in heaven....i am not sure where he gets that from

The dream is over(?)

I got offered a cracker of a role back in Sydney so will be packing up and heading back just after easter. Shame is the family has settled in really well up here (and we got past the floods etc) there is just not enough of the work for me up here

That's a shame. Queensland living is good living. Though with that said if I could get back to Sydney and still afford to buy a decent place I would. It's just that Sydney is so expensive in every other regard that I just can not see it as worth it anymore

Def agree with the good living part

The problem was my job - put it this was I presented the digital strategy to my boss (the ceo) who said, and I quote, "I do not believe in online"

I knew it was time to get out!

lsz link said:
Def agree with the good living part

The problem was my job - put it this was I presented the digital strategy to my boss (the ceo) who said, and I quote, \"I do not believe in online\"

I knew it was time to get out!

hahaha.

it's not friggin unicorns and elves, it's something real and something big! what a fool.

You should have asked him how magnets work

Yep - i pretty much told him to get his head out of his arse...then got onto seek...

Isz

maybe we can catch up for a beer or two before you go.....I was going to suggest you coming  along with us to Suncorp on the 27th May until I read this, sorry to see you go.

Hey Mark,

Sounds like a good plan. I was down to come along on the 27th (and also the Titans game)

Like i said it is a real shame i really love the vegas - there are just not many opportunities for me (and the sort of marketing i do) here. All that said if there was ever a job up here i would be back in a flash!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8