[moved] Where are they now??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
was just wondering earlier where a few notables have dissapeared to.

Fluffy is in adelaide but what about Ryan, Wheel, Pepsi, Stevie, Byso and the Qld lads Sue and Vegas???

Is it just that its the end of the season or what??

stevie and byso are around but recovering from a stoush with a noted bully

Ryan is just taking a break he has a lot on his plate at the moment

Vegas and sue will be around closer to next season

Pepsi well I speak to him every now and then but it was always just fun for him, as soon as it got serious he started to withdraw

I have no issues with Mata.

But my current work situation, doesn't lead me to make as many posts anymore.

theres only a few do have issues Byso, they are just a loud few. I just used you as an example as I hadnt seen you around on here recently.

I moved twice this year and am about to move again at the end of October. So dont cry to me....girls

(moving this thread to GD

I have hardly been around this week due to work, family pressures and a family member who is not well. Also have had to make some important decisions.

Noone even missed me????? :stupid: :evil: :evil:

I have hardly been around this week due to work, family pressures and a family member who is not well. Also have had to make some important decisions.

Noone even missed me????? :stupid: :evil: :evil:

When the Canteen isnt open we have to cook for ourselves. Highly inadvisable. ;)

Ciao Fluffy - never thought I'd say this but I've missed you in recent weeks and pretty much expect to join you for a lengthy sabbatical from this site - aka Schoolies Week.

Ciao Fluffy - never thought I'd say this but I've missed you in recent weeks and pretty much expect to join you for a lengthy sabbatical from this site - aka Schoolies Week.

**** me, how many times can a bloke say goodbye before he actually leaves.

[quote author=Matabele]

**** me, how many times can a bloke say goodbye before he actually leaves.

[/quote]

About as many times as you've had failed relationships. So you can expect plenty more.

ooh, ouch that hurt. If thats the best you have got you need to keep working on it mate.

At least I am able to have more than one relationship, when you like you do do I guess you just have to settle for what you can get hey.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4