[moved] [poll] Bring back the Barks.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should the Barks come back to the Silvertails Forum?

• Nah. He is nothing but trouble.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • For sure. All he did was give his opinion. Its called Free Speech!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading through pages of threads it seems like the Barks cant vent his opinion without being vilified and abused. Going by recent threads and posts, everyone else on the forum vents an opinion exactly like Barks did. Why did Barks get targeted? And what happened to free speech??

Seems like, due to his lack of posts recently, that the Barks has left the forums. I just want to see if we can get the guy back. He always added substance to threads. He is obviously a passionate Manly supporter. Give the guy a go. It’s called free speech.

Barks...if you reading this. COME BACK!!!

Barks was banned for personal abuse

He was banned once for over stepping the line and abusing myself and others on a personal level and insulting both us and people we love and hold dear. He was allowed back in with a very specific warning against this and crossed the line within a day. I felt fit to immediately remove him again.

Now I am going to let all this slide for his other personas on here, but don't think I don't know them.

So Daniel, you never abused the Barks at all?? I hope not. Looks like a lynch mob was setup to get rid of the guy in the Rose thread.

:lol: I mentioned only a month or so ago that i didn't see anything Barks had done to be wrong.

I'd be happy for him to come back.

So Daniel, you never abused the Barks at all?? I hope not. Looks like a lynch mob was setup to get rid of the guy in the Rose thread.

thin ice mate, thin ice.

I have one advantage over Barks, this is my site, I never once made the attacks personal and never once crossed a line of basic decency of which Barks crossed multiple times, mentioing things about my ex fiance and her son, who i still care for and talk to often, that my friend was wrong and more than worth the banning. He also did the same with multiple others.

If you dont like it then vote with your feet and walk away!

Seems like its a case of Big Brother is Watching on this site. What you say has to be 'approved' by the Moderators. Isnt a forum all about free speech and expressing an opinion. Personal attacks...maybe towards you but no towards others like your ex-fiance from what ive read.

Dont forget...going by the treads ive read both you and Jatz have had a some good shots at Barks.

Actually no. Free speech is not a right nor law in Australia it is a myth.

See it as big brother all you wish barks but your continued stirring is about as welcome as your head in a beauty contest.

So on that note. thread locked and I suggest you change tact immediately

Rules are simple and not Big brother like at all

Discuss and debate a topic
gentle joking jibes about each other are fine

Personal Abuse or cross the line of decency and you will be warned or banned.

Retaliatory remarks are ok to an extent, but I reserve teh right of final judgement. Like I said. You dont like it go elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4