MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 5: Roosters v Sea Eagles 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not a bad player tonight (maybe only Cletus, who didn't do a real lot).

I'm really liking the efforts that Horhay, Uate and Tommy are putting in with the hit ups over the last few weeks. Taking a lot of load off the forwards and giving them that little respite to deliver when it's needed. The defence as a unit has been committed and meaningful, forced a couple of good turnovers tonight with solid hits. Loved JWH getting his comeuppance - Mr Big Shot enforcer got owned.

Lovely ball from Kelly for The Phantom at the end for the win , thought I'd been transported back to the 80's with that centre to centre play. So good to beat the Roosters - such a wonderful way to start a weekend.

walker
Myles
Kelly

but really most deserved points ... ok the replay is starting ... I'm there!

3. Walker
2. Jake
1. Marty

Has walker got a proper nickname yet? He's going to need one if he keeps scoring match-winners (in fact he did exactly the same when we pipped the Chooks in the pre-season trial!)

Kapow - for his hitups, metres, defence and was the dominant forward
Walker - his 2 tries, metres gained and presentation after scoring match winning try :giggle:
Jake - he's such a workhorse

Closely followed by DCE as top tackler and honourable mentions to Uate, Taufua, Tommy and Sirro, but really the whole team for a gutsy win!

Just had a quick look at the stats and Horhay had 26 runs for 252m. Vast majority of those were tough yards out of dummy half or hit ups, no cheap open field runs. I think Skivvi must have handed the baton over to Horhay and told him to not let him down, because he has been huge in that department for us.

3. Uate
2. Walker
1. Taupau (champion)
Siro could easily score points also - played great, as did Tafua.

I had a charity boxing fight tonight so haven't had a chance to watch the replay. How was Hastings used and how did he go?

all played well but suprised tommy t is down the bottom, although he went missing a bit at the end he single handedly made our first try and almost another haha, what a bit of passing

i feel people underestimate Jake's performance tonight, this kid was in everything, he's only got a couple of flash momentsin him each game,, tonight for example the offload leading to Jorge's try, but his tackling and hitups in the middle are first class.

3 Walker - 2 Tries, involved in a lot of play. He is rep class centre and its showing.

2 Uate - Solid under the high ball and big hard runs. His consistency under the high ball help unravel the chooks.

1 Green - Was solid, great little kick for the walker try and really steered the ship with DCE taking the defence.

Honourable Mention to Kapow and Api. Both were very good tonight.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6