MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 4: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 - AFB
2 - Jake
1 - Marty

The enormity of the effort of these 3 is highlighted by the fact I didn't give a point to DCE.....who was massive for us. But in that second half when we needed toughness, these 3 really stood up.

Dally M is just a glorified popularity contest chosen by a bunch of numpties. Look who won half back last year, explains a lot

no dally m points for afb so far this year.

A bit weird not to have even one...?
He scored 2 but had already lost them through judiciary charges:
upload_2019-4-10_8-34-17.png

Very strange that anyone would vote for Burgess though. A South's player definitely deserved recognition, but Burgess over Cook and Murray, I don't think so.

He scored 2 but had already lost them through judiciary charges:
View attachment 11140
Very strange that anyone would vote for Burgess though. A South's player definitely deserved recognition, but Burgess over Cook and Murray, I don't think so.
Why did Brandy give sloth a point ? .....running at Elgey all game, or the gobfull he gave the ref, that he was called out and cautioned over. F@cken cat.

Last edited:
Thank you! Being a 'good boy' , I never needed to learn about punishments, etc.

(cough)
My old man had a strap with my name on it (literally!) I still don’t know what was worse, the flogging, or the mental fuuckery that goes into having to retrieve his weapon of choice?:eek:

Thank you! Being a 'good boy' , I never needed to learn about punishments, etc.

(cough)
Completely off topic GE, but I completely understand why you get @HappilyManly to send you the Manly gear. The other half bought some stuff from Canada off EBay (cause Pacific Fair, and Robina Town Centre aren’t big enough apparently!.....@:eek:). Anyway, she got said package yesterday 4 1/2 months later! The plus side for the bank account is she won’t be doing that again.:party:

Completely off topic GE, but I completely understand why you get @HappilyManly to send you the Manly gear. The other half bought some stuff from Canada off EBay (cause Pacific Fair, and Robina Town Centre aren’t big enough apparently!.....@:eek:). Anyway, she got said package yesterday 4 1/2 months later! The plus side for the bank account is she won’t be doing that again.:party:

Wow (for many reasons)!

I've been to pac fair and robina a fair few times. She must have needed something real specific!!! those places are huuuuge.

4.5 months is just b/s! You can walk there faster! Actually even getting stuff shipped only takes 3 months! Usually letters and parcels only take 10-14 days, just something about the manly membership pack that takes 3 months and I'm sick of it. Luckily HM is the best!

I bought some 'art' recently and it still hadn't arrived from the east coast of the usa to the west coast of Canada. It spent something like 8 days in Illinois for some damn reason. I hope it's there when I get home (currently away, obv) but sometimes... these delivery times just blow.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8