MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 26: Sea Eagles v Panthers 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Oh damn I should of given points to Kelly, the kid was on fire!!!
Really impressive.
Had to give points to Walks though, as I loved how he got up in the face of Penrith and really gave it to em ..suckers!!

More evidence tonight that young Tom is going to be one of our greatest players. Really reminds me of a young Wombat and in more recent times GI. Brian Kelly has shown his character by learning from his errors and making positive decisions in defense which rattled the Riff last night and his running game and try and two try assists were fabulous!! Jakey who is the natural leader of our team, so powerful and so skillful, we are in good hands moving forward!!

I know it's subjective but I don't know how anyone could vote 3 points for any player other than Tom last night. He ran and ran and ran and ran; it was unbelievable.

Kelly obviously played his best game by a mile. Good on him.

Jake T really set up the win with bone crushing defence in the opening 20.

I thought Perrett had his best game for Manly and Matty Wright really stood up with some excellent carries out of trouble.

Great win!

interesting to see Dylan Walker gets more points than Matt Wright, who's stats were better .... charisma?

Voting for Rd 26 closed.

3 Tom T
2 BK
1 Jake T

Just a reminder that the MVP voting will continue through the finals so while DCE has 5 point lead he can still be caught by the chasing headed by Jake T.

Thanks for voting!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10