MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 26: Sea Eagles v Panthers 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
3 kelly. Stellar game in attack and defence.

2 turbo had a big impact and was involved for 80 mins.

1 Wright. I though he played his best game since he replaced Tom some weeks back.

Siro needs an honourable mention.

Killer03

Bencher
Kudos to everyone tonight.

3 Jake. Unbelievable defence tonight. His hits and leadership in the forwards had the game won early. And then he played lovely balls as well. A true inspiration.
2 Tommy. So much from hom tonight. Attack amazing....but defence. His hits on his try line was superb, he chased he looked eager all night.
1 Kelly. Big big congrats tonight. A lot of here were questioning whether he was up to it (me included) tonight shows us what we hoped....yes you are!

Bencher
I thought Sironen made a big difference tonight, tightened up some holes, and will only get better with more match fitness.

Cherry Evans had control, a good knock from the Captain.

Kelly was much improved in defence, and showed the knockers that he has the makings of a quality centre.

Special mention to Wright, who dug deep in defence tonight.

Hard to fault any of the team tonight, not over the moon about letting them score 12 points at the end, but we were entitled to clock off, so proud of the boys, wonderful effort!

Killer03

Bencher
What doe that mean? How good does it taste when scum try to destroy a young talent and fail, it tastes bloody good!!!!
Umm I think you are getting a bit feisty. I'm saying when we question whether one of our players is good enough and then realise he is.....it's a good thing.

I don't know about the scum trying to destroy a young talent? Sure there were question marks and rightfully so.

Umm I think you are getting a bit feisty. I'm saying when we question whether one of our players is good enough and then realise he is.....it's a good thing.

I don't know about the scum trying to destroy a young talent? Sure there were question marks and rightfully so.
yeah mate, at least some of us were there to defend BK amongst the 35 pages of vitriol, do you really want a statistical analysis of that thread, or are you just happy to hate anyone who points out the hate that was there?

Killer03

Bencher
yeah mate, at least some of us were there to defend BK amongst the 35 pages of vitriol, do you really want a statistical analysis of that thread, or are you just happy to hate anyone who points out the hate that was there?
Not hating anyone. Let's just say I wasn't one of them. ( I've certainly wondered whether he was up to first grade, and let's be honest 1 very good game doesn't make a career).

Some criticism of Kelly's game was certainly warranted. As for abuse, well that's another issue, and like I said, I haven't been doing that.

Not hating anyone. Let's just say I wasn't one of them. ( I've certainly wondered whether he was up to first grade, and let's be honest 1 very good game doesn't make a career).

Some criticism of Kelly's game was certainly warranted. As for abuse, well that's another issue, and like I said, I haven't been doing that.
Look OK! we are all feathered friends FFS (who said that BTW and where the F is he?)!

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Certainly didn't expect to be giving points to Kelly and Perrett in our biggest game of the year, but have just done it. Career best games from both of them

Paw93

Reserve Grader
It was the Tom and Brian show tonight in attack. Kells will be giving Waqa Blake nightmares for some time. Jake got my third vote for leading the pack in defence. Some of the impact from our forwards in defence was huge.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I think the upshot is that while Kelly has copped a bagging on here as of late, including from myself, we were more than happy that last night he proved to everyone.....himself, his team mates, Barrett, the rest of the NRL and us the punters that he CAN do it. He IS capable of a lot better than he has shown for the past 5 months.

Now he just needs to do it consistently.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12