MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 21: Sharks v Sea Eagles 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Win, lose or draw we still have to vote! There are always a few that try hard, some harder and then there are always those that just are......

Anyway lets get your votes in the voting system above and see if we can pick out winner for Silvertails MVP

3. DCE - great play in general and the field goal in golden point.
2. Thomo - in the thick of everything.
1. Tangles - great hustle while on.

Honourable mention to AFB, Jurbo and Fainu.

No lane? Did you watch the game drunk?

Just my opinion. Lane was good, but I don't go on just who scores tries, even if its more than one.

Thommo was huge in both attack and defence.

DCE was generally good all day. Not perfect, but still good.

Tanginoa's running was huge after both Kapow and AFB went off and his defence wasn't bad either.

Oh.....and for the record I wasn't drunk. Stoned yes, but not drunk :party::party:

I went for
3 Jake - a machine, pure and simple
2 Joel - leads in a good way
1 DCE - did what was needed
And doesn't even take into account very good showings by Lane, AFB and others

Did anyone else think Marty seemed a little "off" today? Look, I know he still ran over 100m and I didn't notice any of his customary errors, but just seemed like he wasn't as invested as we are used to seeing. And he can be certainly forgiven for a quiet game with the amount of work he has done over the season. Maybe nothing in it and just happy to do his thing and allow others like AFB and Tanginoa to step up today?

Just my opinion. Lane was good, but I don't go on just who scores tries, even if its more than one.

Thommo was huge in both attack and defence.

DCE was generally good all day. Not perfect, but still good.

Tanginoa's running was huge after both Kapow and AFB went off and his defence wasn't bad either.

Oh.....and for the record I wasn't drunk. Stoned yes, but not drunk :party::party:

I went exactly the same , and drank coffee the entire afternoon!!

Stoned you say hahaha
Dce was good today those little kicks he put in for joels try are what iv been calling for from hin all year. He also has cut out that kicking into touch rubbish and now puts it up which is good and tom scored because of it. So really he set up 4 tries including the one jack missed. He needs to stand back further when going for the golden point like sowie used to.
Joel was top notch he hunts in defense and i love that. Big lane will be missed next year parra will just ruin him

As stoned as a cheating wife in Pakistan.

And yes we are going to miss Lane. On the flip side of that is that Siro will be back and Tanginoa is proving to be a find.

Jake - highest tackles, puts in 110% for 80 mins. every game
Kapow - highest metres, weathered Fifita and the Sharks pack
DCE - game sealer
Could give special mentions but the whole team deserve points for that win!

Win, lose or draw we still have to vote! There are always a few that try hard, some harder and then there are always those that just are......

Anyway lets get your votes in the voting system above and see if we can pick out winner for Silvertails MVP
Joel Thompson and Shaun Lane

From what I seen ; jack Gosiewski has played himself out of the team.
41 minutes
Attempted 13 tackles - missed 4.
39 metres run .
Bombed a certain try.
Let’s move forward with someone who can make a positive impact off bench.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4