MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 21: Sharks v Sea Eagles 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I went exactly the same , and drank coffee the entire afternoon!!
Started with beer....halftime Beam and Coke in a glass..... Halfway through 2nd half.....just Beam (no glass). Extra time, ran out of grog, but found an old bottle of Cointreau in the back of the pantry to party with. Fuuck I'm going to pay tommorow!

Who would you have replaced hodko with?. Fainu, DCE and Walker all played strongly.

Bazo replaced Fainu with Hodko last week and was half the reason for our capitulation. The other half was his other "timely" replacement(who for some reason is blocked from my brain today). Seems he learned from that. At least I hope he did.

Bazo replaced Fainu with Hodko last week and was half the reason for our capitulation. The other half was his other "timely" replacement(who for some reason is blocked from my brain today). Seems he learned from that. At least I hope he did.

Agree Fainu seems to be building condition now to go the 80.

DCE was the man yesterday. Kicking game was on song, had 3 try assists, kicked every goal and then sealed it with a field goal. Was huge in his game management.
Thommo has lifted this side with his leadership and enthusiasm. Was huge in defence, making key tackles, had a few good runs and was always pushing up in support which got him a well deserved try.
AFB was great running the ball as always but he was huge in defence this week. Some beastly tackles in the first half and was our resident pest to Townsend and Moylan.

Have to say, having Graham on that left edge gave the Sharks a great option in attack. Was dangerous all game and we just couldn't shut him down. Really hope that Sirro turns out like him without the shoddy defence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6