MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 21: Sea Eagles v Broncos 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 Killer - was all over brisbane, made some fantastic runs and really controlled that right side.
2 Foz - His first half performance was his best all year.
1 Tommy Turbo - That 1 handed pick up and try, gee he is quick.

Honourable mention to everyone else. Special mention DCE, WIllie and Mateo.

Captain Courageous
Kieran - the Foz of old. The version we would have loved to keep.
DCE - champion game from a champion.

The attitude shown by Toovey and all players last night was outstanding. Highly competitive, backing each other up and producing an across the park team effort. Thanks Manly.:clap:

I voted exactly the same way.
The amazing thing was that DCE was fantastic....and only got 1 point.
Would have been 3 in most other games this year.

Some of the little things where what I liked. We were toughing it out from our own line 1 set early in the second half when the bongos were trying to make a comeback, DCE kicks early and long turning the bongos around, we tackle Boyd on the 20 and things are even again.

Killer had a great game tonight. But for me Foz was the star. For a 5/8 to be the only player to get over 200m in the game was great. DCE did a few great things. But wasn't consistent all game.
DCEs kicking game was outstanding

DCE showed last night that as a halfback he is better than Hunt. So much for the Donkey's and Qld fans who were calling for Hunt to be in the Qld Origin team over DCE.

The Foz we saw last night is the Foz we are going to miss and hope never shows up at the Speels. Its the Foz of the past 12 months that we're not going to miss.

Voting for Rd 21 closed. Results are:

3 Killer
2 DCE
1 Foran

So Jake T remains 2.5 points ahead of Snake, with DCE moving to within one point behind Snake.

Thanks for voting!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4