MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 16: Sharks v Sea Eagles 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3- Api
2- Marty
1- DCE
Was very tough to leave out Walker who charged at them all game. Sirro played his best for us in that first half. As someone else said earlier, Green also indirectly created a lot of the good today with the work that he put in.

Api had his best game for the club. DCE feasted on the dominant go forward out pack produced today and that was spearheaded by the colossal Marty Taupau who was the outstanding forward out there today. A special mention to Jake for backing up from origin, what a leader we have. plaudits to Curtish Sironen who did so well befor his injury and for Dylan and Uate for gutsing it out when they were carrying injuries, Great team performance today!!

3. DCE. It's your team. You are owning the result week in and week out.
2. Kapow. He is amazing. Not since Tamololo going off have I seen a more dominant forward in recent years.
1. Tough one. But Sirro. 2 tries. And worked hard. Hope he is ok.

3 Kapow
2 Siro
1 Walker

Great team performance thou. The way they played was hard to not find a point for BJ, API, Wright, DCE and Green. Wow.

3 - API! API! API! - what a game! Simply outstanding.

2 - Marty - Shortened up their forwards all afternoon

1 - Walker - narrowly ahead of DCE and Jake T - I thought a couple of Dylan's big charges really turned the momentum our way on a couple of occasions.
Couldn't agree more. Walker was excellent today. Really hitting his straps lately. Well done him.

I picked DCE, Korioisau, Taupau. I would have Sironen and Jake also close to the points. But I want to give special remarks about Koroisau. I dismissed this kid last year suggesting he was a fill in and inferior to Parcell, which he was at the time. But obviously Barrett saw something in him and rightly stuck with the kid. He has become this year one of the best hookers I have seen playing for the club. An absolute inspiration. All credit to him and for our young Turbo for recognising his value. This kid could play for Australia. As for DCE, selfishly I hope Walters doesnt recognise this kid's outstanding talent and allow bias to influence his decision making, because Manly need him

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8