MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 16: Sharks v Sea Eagles 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 - API! API! API! - what a game! Simply outstanding.

2 - Marty - Shortened up their forwards all afternoon

1 - Walker - narrowly ahead of DCE and Jake T - I thought a couple of Dylan's big charges really turned the momentum our way on a couple of occasions.

3. dce what a game dangerous everytime he touched it 3 try assists great kicking game and defense.
2. API who the hell was calling for hastings to be our 9? LOL
1. Kapow great runs he killed them in the 1st and offloads good too
DCE was good again, as was Green, Siro, Wright etc. That's why the voting options at the top are available to everyone, feel free to use them

3 - Api
2 - Green
1 - Ghost who Walks

DCE, Jake and Marty were unlucky not to get my vote. Matty Wright too. Other than his goal kicking, when they were bombing him in the 2nd half, unlike with Jorge out there I wasn't cringing. Matty is safe under a high ball.

3 API - i swear i'll never ask for him to be replaced by hastings again! massive effort in defense, and even after tackling himself to a standstill, dangerous in attack
2. DCE - his passing game is just sublime.
1. Siro - i think Siro's first half set the game up for us. He's been improving steadily all year - it was great to see him charging in at speed with his full body weight.

What an effort

Some good performances today. Kapow massive in first half set up that good lead. Api got 80 minutes and didn't stop for one second. DCE some nice passes and really used the momentum the forwards provided. Green a good foil for him. Jake was great backing up from Origin, 70+ minutes of quality work. Walker really put in for second half, some great hit ups to start off sets that got us going the right way. All the middle forwards really dug in and won the battle up front, Fifita and Gallen kept quiet. Wright's goal kicking was nice to see as well

Great win, tough to pick a 3, 2, 1.

Easy

Game of the year for Api

DCE still firing on 8 cylinders ( suck eggs Queensland)

Marty, 150 metres in the first half alone, FMD that's impressive

Marty
Api
Jake

I reckon Marty laid the platform for that win, and the boys followed it up

3 - Api
2 - DCE
1 - Green

We played that well, I could have given points to probably 7 or 8 different players.

3 API - i swear i'll never ask for him to be replaced by hastings again! massive effort in defense, and even after tackling himself to a standstill, dangerous in attack
2. DCE - his passing game is just sublime.
1. Siro - i think Siro's first half set the game up for us. He's been improving steadily all year - it was great to see him charging in at speed with his full body weight.

What an effort
ah I see your one of the hastings over api guys lol. glad you've seen the light. 80 minutes against one of the best packs he's a little machine

Salt (dce) and Pepper (Api) then Kapow and honourable mentions for 14 other blokes.

PS Good to see Lussick have a solid run.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7