MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 11: Titans v Sea Eagles 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just goes to prove how open this comp is, last week they beat the front runners!!

DCE , a Masterclass

Wright, a Colossus at the back

Aku, kicked it all off

So many others but that'll do!

3. D C E . Outstanding 2. Jake. T. Dynamic , AGAIN . ! . API. Lively and dangerous as ever . Special mention to Uate . Wright and Walker . Just a great team performance and win .

Another hard decision.

3 DCE. Absolutely took control, some world class passing and kicking. Plus his efforts (as usual) were 100 percent
2 Jake. This kid must play origin
1 matt wright. Solid effort, and great goal kicking.

3 Wright - pretty flawless
2 Walker - busted and still scoring tries
1 Jake - machine.

I had the same 3 but different order.

Jake just didn't stop in anything
Walker as you say
Wright - loved how he backpedaled to get a good run at the ball or catch from the in goal. Needs to teach TT that one, its a great skill

AFB deserved more points, he develops an offload and he would have owned that game

3. Jake- seriously how ****ing good is this bloke. We all know about his defence, but boy his attack has come on this year. Would not swap him for another forward in the game.
2. DCE- stuck it up all the haters.
Some great balls in attack and his defence was unbelievable.
Leading the side brilliantly.
1. Api- has coped plenty of stick on here, he puts his body on the line every week. Pound for pound one of the best defenders in the comp.
His attack also coming along nicely.

As an aside to the MVP points if there was an award for " most improved " Api would win it hands down!!

Really coming into his own now!

DCE
Jake
Walker/Api/Uate/Marty/Wright

As an aside, I told Marty today he's leading our MVP poll - he was in total denial and refused to believe me.

Haha...awesome!

All players should know about our poll.

It's a pity the winner can't get a trophy on the club awards night!

Voting for Rd 11 closed.

3 DCE
2 J Turbo
1 AK47

So Kapow still leads overall from J Turbo 2nd and DCE 3rd.

Thanks for voting!

FYI - Dylan Walker got player of the round for those that vote in the Thomson 'members player of the round.'

It may be interesting to compare the 2 week by week.

FYI - Dylan Walker got player of the round for those that vote in the Thomson 'members player of the round.'

It may be interesting to compare the 2 week by week.
I noticed it too - he wins that one yet comes 6th in our poll. Its amazing how opinions can differ and quite significantly!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8