MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 11: Titans v Sea Eagles 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Win, lose or draw we still have to vote! There are always a few that try hard, some harder and then there are always those that just are......

Anyway lets get your votes in the voting system above and see if we can pick out winner for Silvertails MVP

Jake..... brilliantly tough footballer
Uate....I told you so....great buy
Api....he's getting better every week
Wright, Walker, Jorge, Siro all very good tonight

3 DCE clearly, he was outstanding
2 Marty, he brained their forwards
1 Walker, pity there is only one point left but he was fantastic too!

Special mention, Jake, Siro, Aku and MWright

tough call this week as it was an outstanding team performance, but for mine i reckon we should pay gordon tallis to whinge about DCE before every game. thanks gordon!
3 dce
2 api
1 jake T

3- DCE
2- Taupau
1. Uate

Jake, AFB, Api, Kelly and Walker were also great. There were some really solid performances from everyone.

Well done Matt Wright, tried his best, did brilliant and was so calm all night

Last edited by a moderator:
3 Wright - pretty flawless
2 Walker - busted and still scoring tries
1 Jake - machine.

DCE was the absolute master tonight. His performance was colossal. Special mentions to Jake Turbo who should be the first forward on the blues team sheet this weekend. Api who continues to shine around the ruck and Uate who has surprised many with his form. This was a quality win against a team that has beaten both grand finalists from last year.

Api - 3 - his defence kept the Titans pack under control and gave their halves no quality ball

DCE - 2 - best game from Chez this season IMO. Even when he tore the Dogs apart, he still looked like he was in two minds at times. Tonight is the first time I have seen him look so relaxed and confident in years.

Wright - 1 - I thought his positional play and work under the high ball was a huge factor in the win. To do that off the back of basically no FG this year was outstanding.

Wright - 1 - I thought his positional play and work under the high ball was a huge factor in the win. To do that off the back of basically no FG this year was outstanding.

i hope he sings the victory song with gusto tonight! i always feel a bit sorry for him seeing him in the sheds after a win, not quite part of the group. couldn't ask for a a better backup i reckon

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7