Most Likely Grandfinalists 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Im riding the panthers home... aslong as anyone but Canberra get there im happy.. dont understand the love for Canberra if im honest.. Stuart is the biggest whinger in the league... raiders lose by 2... Stuart blames the ref and cries... raiders lose by 30, stuart blames the ref and cries... raiders win by 50 points and stuart blames the refs for 1 dud call that happened in the 10th minute and cries...
I can't stand the guy, and their fans aren't much better... havnt lost a game clean in 20 years lol
I want Canberra to win it. In my opinion, they’re the best team to watch, and have been for a number of years. I could handle Penrith winning it, but desperately don’t want Melbourne or Souths to win.

If the raiders make it.... you two should watch the game together!

(lol..?)

I want Canberra to win it. In my opinion, they’re the best team to watch, and have been for a number of years. I could handle Penrith winning it, but desperately don’t want Melbourne or Souths to win.
Raiders/Panthers the best two options. I'd rather Raiders cause they got a little bit screwed last GF and probably will be declining very gradually from next season w/ Bateman and Cotric gone. If the Riff win they are still reasonable threats next season.

So happy we will likely see the Eels have another straight sets exit !

Im riding the panthers home... aslong as anyone but Canberra get there im happy.. dont understand the love for Canberra if im honest.. Stuart is the biggest whinger in the league... raiders lose by 2... Stuart blames the ref and cries... raiders lose by 30, stuart blames the ref and cries... raiders win by 50 points and stuart blames the refs for 1 dud call that happened in the 10th minute and cries...
I can't stand the guy, and their fans aren't much better... havnt lost a game clean in 20 years lol
Anyone but Parramatta, I don't want to see that bunch of scumbags win anything this side of 2086 at the very least

Anyone but Parramatta, I don't want to see that bunch of scumbags win anything this side of 2086 at the very least
I can't see para doing anything... IF they get past the bunnies, penny will handle them comfortably.. im expecting either storm or roosters to make gf on the other side of the bracket and cant see Para going over the bunnies, Penrith then either of those 2..

I can actually see Souths beating the Panthers. Souths have the best touch football player in the comp in Cody Walker, and the Panthers would not be the first team to go on a ball-tearer of a winning streak and lose when it matters. Not that it would be my preference...

On the whole, though, I agree with the anyone but Parra sentiment. Even a Melbourne win would have the benefit of us likely never seeing sCam again and it would likely be due to Papenhuyzen, who I really enjoy watching play.

If the raiders make it.... you two should watch the game together!

(lol..?)
I love watching footy with opposing supporters lol.. no fun if everyone is on the same side and theres no arguments...
Wont happen anyway, raiders choke.. they won't get past the roosters.. plus it's prolly getting too hot for all their poms to play decent lol

Last edited:
The teams with the week off have big advantage. I expect the Riff will play the Vermin in week 3 and the Drizzle to play the Rorters.

I think the winner of the 2nd game is massive favourite to win the whole thing as they played the game of the season in the earlier rounds.

For the record I think it might be Penrith v Melbourne, its very hard to choose right now, lots can happen in the next couple of weeks.

The teams with the week off have big advantage. I expect the Riff will play the Vermin in week 3 and the Drizzle to play the Rorters.

I think the winner of the 2nd game is massive favourite to win the whole thing as they played the game of the season in the earlier rounds.

For the record I think it might be Penrith v Melbourne, its very hard to choose right now, lots can happen in the next couple of weeks.
So, so glad Roosters and Storm can't both make the GF, footy fans have been saved.

I figure any team that's been poor enough to get beaten by us this season can't win the title. Of the teams left, that leaves Penrith, the Storm and Souths.

Replay of the 1990 GF - 30 year anniversary
Wow, how time flys.
I was working that day at Panthers.
We were all given t-shirts to wear, which read,
”I worked GF day 1990 at Panthers....and survived."
Not everyone did. 20 minutes after full time, a bus loaded with
Raiders fans pulled up out the front and attempted to get in....
absolute carnage. Security copped a flogging. Raiders fans throwing metal bollards around, along with anything else they could get their hands on. It wasn’t until the cops turned up with the dogs that it settled down. It was a blood bath.
Revenge was sweet the following year though.

I can actually see Souths beating the Panthers. Souths have the best touch football player in the comp in Cody Walker, and the Panthers would not be the first team to go on a ball-tearer of a winning streak and lose when it matters. Not that it would be my preference...

On the whole, though, I agree with the anyone but Parra sentiment. Even a Melbourne win would have the benefit of us likely never seeing sCam again and it would likely be due to Papenhuyzen, who I really enjoy watching play.
Yeah it pains me to say this but there are actually a few Melb players I don’t mind watching. Sonic the Papenhuizen, b Smith, Munster, JAC, olam. I certainly have them over Parra and Easts as a preferred winner. I also have a feeling Penrith will be upset by Souths If they beat Parra. Just feel they are due for a loss.

Wow, how time flys.
I was working that day at Panthers.
We were all given t-shirts to wear, which read,
”I worked GF day 1990 at Panthers....and survived."
Not everyone did. 20 minutes after full time, a bus loaded with
Raiders fans pulled up out the front and attempted to get in....
absolute carnage. Security copped a flogging. Raiders fans throwing metal bollards around, along with anything else they could get their hands on. It wasn’t until the cops turned up with the dogs that it settled down. It was a blood bath.
Revenge was sweet the following year though.
What sort of fans go to the leagues club of the team they just beat in a Grand Final ?? What sort of reception did they expect ?

I thought it might be a Penrith v Canberra Gf , But with Kikau out for Penrith Souths might get them Still think Canberra can go all the way from 5th

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8