Most improved

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The forwards struggled in game 1,because we didn’t use 2 bench players which left our boys fatigued and full of mistakes. Rotation killed us we we needed fresh bodies on the field.

All true, but then he let himself down with those skimpy jocks in the team song video.

I must confess to observing dressingroom etiquette myself, keep your eyes above waist level, however if what you say is correct then that is a coach killer.

The forwards struggled in game 1,because we didn’t use 2 bench players which left our boys fatigued and full of mistakes. Rotation killed us we we needed fresh bodies on the field.

I thought that the handling errors in round 1 were due to a rushed and hectic attacking style and pushed passes rather than fatigue in the forwards.

Don't know if you could nominate Brian Kelly as a most improved from round 1. He nearly won us the game against the Knights in more ways than one.

Sironen was the biggest improver. Incredible turnaround from round 1. A less rusty performance from him in round 1 probably would have won us that game.

@v
Don't know if you could nominate Brian Kelly as a most improved from round 1. He nearly won us the game against the Knights in more ways than one.

Sironen was the biggest improver. Incredible turnaround from round 1. A less rusty performance from him in round 1 probably would have won us that game.
Kelly's improvement is in his consistency. If he can maintain the same level of intensity week in week out, especially in defence then he's in for a stellar season.

In terms of most improved from last year. I can't go past Lane and Tangles. The first 2 games, both these guys look more then regular first graders.

Therefore, Barrett most improved. We hoped that from the team selection and proved true. Still learning as a coach. As long as he is willing to learn.

Also hope that things are O K for you and your family members BOZO .
Thank You @manly al and @40 years an eagle . Appreciate your kind words feathered friends . Feels like family here !!!
Most Improved in round 2 are the ones that did not perform up to expectations in round one and for me they were ....
Croker ,Sironen, AFB , DCE played like an immortal !!!, Uate didn't drop any balls from memory

Sirro by a country mile and great to see Joel Thompson getting back to his best ( which we all expected).

Only one I would have voted for in Survivor would have been Aku, and only because he wasn’t involved much not that he did anything wrong!

No cheap shot there feathered friend. Just offering my opinion. ;) Do you have any comment on Kelly and Croker?
If You go through my posts you will find plenty of comments from me about Kelly and Croker as I never shy away from my opponents or opinions .
Anything else I can do for you feathered friend ?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10