Most improved

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No survivor this week so how about a Most Improved thread instead.

Who improved the most in round 2? Maybe even rate in a 3-2-1 if you think more than 1 player deserves a mention.

I'll start it off with the easiest pick after a very substandard performance to start the year.

1) Curtis Sironen: Ran strongly, tackled hard and supported the play for 80 min. Outstanding.
2) Joel Thompson: Was Sirro's twin this week after a disappointing first game as an Eagle. A relief more than anything I guess.
3) DCE by a neck and a half from Kelly and Croker. All were good in round 1 but each stepped it up a notch in round 2.

Who improved the most for you or made you happy by improving?

Last edited:
Croker just from being more comfortable. He’ll be solid if we only notice him out there a couple times a game.

Definitely Siro and Joel Thompson for their much improved efforts and taking into account the pressure on young Croker last week end and how he responded , would have to be in the most improved category also .

A special mention should probably be made for "roughnut" Hastings ...

Didn't over-play his hand, seemed to meld into the team rhythm well and play a team game without trying to dominate proceedings ....

Didn't do his prospects any harm and put himself well and truly in the frame for more game time ...

Maybe our little man is growing up ...

I can't split Kelly and Croker, you always hope young players are going to step up and these two kids are playing with heaps of maturity. I'm really proud of their effort but i have to say I feel that way about the whole team. Outstanding!

Siro most improved for mine. Croker was second most improved. He cut out the errors last Sunday and that made the biggest impact while keeping the rest of his game roughly the same. Defence was a highlight for him against the Knights as well. DCE improved a lot as well. Really trusted his game this week and played with more decisiveness.

All the forwards. Big improvement on first match.
Thought our forwards were solid in both games but they cut out the errors in their game and held on to the ball for long enough to make it count. Also how ****ing good is our bench? Tanginoa, Lane, Perrett and Hastings all made big contributions.

Lewis Poo Brown

Improved our team by going to Reggie’s

There's much proof in your amusing comment. Hastings was outstanding when he came on in first grade. As he took Brown's place, we should be grateful to Brown for kindly relinquishing his spot...of that was Barrett's decision was it?

A special mention should probably be made for "roughnut" Hastings ...

Didn't over-play his hand, seemed to meld into the team rhythm well and play a team game without trying to dominate proceedings ....

Didn't do his prospects any harm and put himself well and truly in the frame for more game time ...

Maybe our little man is growing up ...

All true, but then he let himself down with those skimpy jocks in the team song video.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8