Most important game of the year and who is going

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Thought I should start off the most important game of the year threads as I am surprised they are lacking thus far :)

anyway who is going this week and where will most be congregating?

i of coarse shall be there.

At this stage we will be warming up at the leagues club around about 3 then heading over to brookie around 5

We will no doubt be around the 40m next to the bar on the hill

I hope they have the lights working this year. That was a damn hard game to sit through last year.

I definitely will be there, soaking up the the start of the new year, and will look for the Flufster and Duff in their regular area and hunting for Wheel and the other silvertailers for a good spot.

I am feeling the urgency and excitment flowing back! :dance:

I hope they have the lights working this year. That was a damn hard game to sit through last year.

I definitely will be there, soaking up the the start of the new year, and will look for the Flufster and Duff in their regular area and hunting for Wheel and the other silvertailers for a good spot.

I am feeling the urgency and excitment flowing back! :dance:

I am feeling the urgency for one of those beautiful reds you have !!! hehehehe..
I'll be at home round one. Missus is very ripe, so can't run the guantlet.....

Ahhh now begins the time where i am jealous of you guys... what i wouldn't give to live near brookie.. i think i better move their one day.

Ill be moving house but I have made sure Mr Foxtel was the first person making a call to the new place.

Yes I will be there, not sure where at the moment but towards the northern end of the ground on the hill.

PS This is the most important game of the year to date

Where abouts are you moving to Doug?

We bought a place in Warranwood Matt. North east. Settlement is Thursday. If you guys are free on Sat 31st March you should come to the housewarming. It will be a bit tamer then the last time we all got together!!

wheel and MB Em and I will be there and my dad will be joining us as usual.

So give me a call on the day or near to the game and we will try to congregate together.

Dan

wheel and MB Em and I will be there and my dad will be joining us as usual.

So give me a call on the day or near to the game and we will try to congregate together.

Dan

Dan no longer have a mobile - I should be around the 20 metre line northern end.

I will be there- will keep an eye open. I have a new mobile number as well.

It is the most important game of the year - who gave you permission to use my lyon?

I'll be in Arthuson stand all season, wish I new what you guys look like so I can stay clear of you lot, my wife thinks I've been working all the time I'm on this site, so if I run into you lot, don't mention a thing!

[quote author=The Gronk]

We bought a place in Warranwood Matt. North east. Settlement is Thursday. If you guys are free on Sat 31st March you should come to the housewarming. It will be a bit tamer then the last time we all got together!!
[/quote]

yeah right :twisted: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: , maybe :cop: notice no 8|

[quote author=The Gronk]

[/quote]

Good on ya!!

We are still somewhat optimistically chasing something in Caulfield or Glen Huntly. Can't see us finding anything in the near future.

I think you just sold me on getting foxtel though....might have to let the moths fly out of my wallet and get it sorted.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4