Most Favourite Non Manly Players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
I found this extremely hard to do, it took me a lot longer than I thought it would, but out of boredom I have made a team of my most favourite current non manly players. I havent selected who i thought are the best players but more along the players i like. It must be a trend cos I can't help but liking or showing favouritism to players with potential (young guns) Albeit alot of talent in this squad nonetheless. I would love too see any of these players in Maroon and white in the future. Would like to see others favourites if your keen.

1.AJ Brimson
2.Zac Lomax
3.Curtis Scott
4.Kotoni Staggs
5.Josh Addo Carr
6.Riley Jacks
7.Shaun Johnson
8.Luke Thompson
9.Victor Radley
10.Paul Vaughan
11.Tevita Pangai Jnr
12.Villiame Kikau
13.David Klemmer

14.Corey Harawira Naera
15.Manu Mau
16.Keegan Hipgrave
17.Sio Taukeiaho

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Ruan Simms would be one of mine. She’s kinda cute she’s such a strong defender I like it when she goes in for a balls and all tackle. Copy book defense right there.

I quite like Ponga.
Not so much for his footy (though I have tuned in more than once just to see him play), more for his backward somersault leap off a rooftop.

Just throw some names out there that would go good in Manly colours.
Dale Finucane
David Klemmer
Paul Vaughan
Ryan Matterson
Coen Hess
Jarrod Croker
Nathan Cleary

the rest can get stuffed.

Sorry but unless I know them personally as family or friends or they are playing a test for Australia, I don't support non-Manly players.

Of course, there are some I wouldn't mind seeing run out in the maroon and white.

Sorry but unless I know them personally as family or friends or they are playing a test for Australia, I don't support non-Manly players.

Of course, there are some I wouldn't mind seeing run out in the maroon and white.
Supporting and liking are two different things. I don't support players not at manly but I am a rugby league fan first and foremost and like other players in the league and what they showcase. Probably because i watch alot of non manly games as well.

Cooper Cronk is a class act both on and off the field.
I think he could make a fine CEO of the NRL in years to come.

Cooper Cronk is a class act both on and off the field.
I think he could make a fine CEO of the NRL in years to come.
Cronk is an amazing player and appears to be a decent bloke. But...he was one of the big four cap cheats and he's always played for privileged teams, Melbourne and the Chooks, packed full of superstars and a cap sombrero.
As CEO could he empathise with teams without a limitless budget?
It actually really ticked me off when he signed with the chooks. But I realise he moved to Sydney for his girl and no other club could afford him.
Enough ranting - no ex Melbourne or Chook players ever for NRL admin positions. They already have enough power.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8