Most despised player ever?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brett Kimmorley. I always get the urge to punch the TV when his face was on it (and I still do). Lucky I've never met the bloke...

Wally Lewis and Ennis the dog

the mauler said:
Soward the sook. Hate him with a passion. Closely followed the 2 grubs from the Scum Slater and Smith.

Used to hate Slater with a passion, but since he helped Wolfman, i dont hate him as much.

Have to agree with BE:
current - Billy the cat (grub)Slater sums him up perfectly. Great player but.....
past - always hated Wally. But that was just cause he was a champion player. Loved him when he played for OZ. Especially that massive hit in that NZ test. Can't remember who it was on but it was a great hit, for anyone, let alone a 5/8.
Paul Hauff is up there for throwing his jaw at Mark Geyers elbow in that SOO.
I wish Geyer had of smashed Wally that night.

Old days Ray Price close second Lamb
Nowadays Slater close second Crocker

Honourable mention McDougall

Michael Hancock was a bloke I could never stomach, always kicking out with his legs when tackled and generally carrying on like a pork chop. Andrew Gee and Peter Ryan at the Broncos were just grubs. Today the bloke I can't cop is Slater. Still reckon he cost Australia the world cup in 2008.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Peter C said:
Pride said:
Benny the #@$%^&& Elias for sure...closely followed by the person who holds his position for the tigers now Robbie diver Farah...

Careful with this one

I know a few women from around the drommoyne area with a few stories....utter grub

Daniel said:
See watch lamb play many a time but must have been too young and unwise to the ways of footy to see him as a grub, can someone explain this hatred for him?

Biggest grub in the game. The refs gave him free reign to try and take Toovey's head off. Hit the little guy high from behind without the ball on more than one occaison and anyone else would have been banded from the game for life.

Clint said:
Have to agree with BE:
current - Billy the cat (grub)Slater sums him up perfectly. Great player but.....
past - always hated Wally. But that was just cause he was a champion player. Loved him when he played for OZ. Especially that massive hit in that NZ test. Can't remember who it was on but it was a great hit, for anyone, let alone a 5/8.
Paul Hauff is up there for throwing his jaw at Mark Geyers elbow in that SOO.
I wish Geyer had of smashed Wally that night.

The hit was on Darrell Williams!

Have to say Michael Hancock and Terry Lamb.

Slater as well, but he did look after Wolfman when he injured his neck. Gotta worth something.

I guess the entire Bulldogs club and supporter base at the moment. This is worse than the Storm rage I had. This is personal!!!!

McDougall. Quite like him, but due to one despicable action he no doubt regrets he is my most despised. He knows people may forgive but never forget.

From the past: Mal "What did the ARL do for me?" Meninga for his facial reconstructive surgery on Snoz in the SOO.

Present: Des Hasler and side kick Noel Cleal - They sold out! My opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Those of us picking Ray Price is telling our age.

For me it's :

Ray Price, that stupid stance he used to have when the oppostion took a penalty kick.

Big Artie Beetson

Wee Willie Mason

Dunny Bill Williams

Da Mouth Mundine

Matt Utai. I don't even really know why, i just don't like the bloke. He seems really "My **** don't stink" to me.
Issac Luke has gained some ground on him though.

At one point in the following players were at the top of my most despised list:

Terry Lamb
Ricky Stuart
Phil Bailey
Greg Bird
Mick Crocker
and of course Wally Lewis.

Ennis- Hate the crap talk that he is tough and an origin style player every year that SOO rolls around. Cheap shots and milking penalties aren't tough.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2