Mosman folk

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Heard on the radio this morning that the former mayor was in a punch up.

Glad i dont live there.

and on top of that, he was probably out west when he got in the punch up. The biggest problem with Mosman is allt he westies that come over to go to our bars and taste civility, however they bring all their riff raff with them, and we have to put up with their uncultured, half toilet trained childish crap!

Not a westie at all - it was in the area with a current councelor or alike - and it was a female even.

Talk about a slum

yeah its still around, unfortunately all the western suburbs riff raff go there now. I have only ever met about 5 people there who are locals!

Why be so defensive Dan ? Mosman is just the traffic snarl between gods country & the city. It'd make life a lot easier if they just did away with it all together.

I am not being defensive i am being Offensive....

by the way.......mosman is not military road..only part thereof!

Im still waiting for KE to join the Westie debate. everyone would be westies.

Dan is just a westie in denial - he spends millions on hair and make up to try and persuade others but everyone sees through him, theres even a pic on the site in an american style baseball shirt - the only thing more westie is flanno

You're a westie Dan, face it. Palm Beach to Manly, Long Reef to Duffys Forest. That's it. The rest of the world is comprised of westies.

not a westie, you guys can try to talk yourselves up by comparing yourselves to the glamour of mosman all you want but at the end of the day.

I am better than you!

you are better at being a westie - thats for sure but better - no chance, you are but an IT nerd remember, and i and engineer - the most useful and magnificent of professions

you are better at being a westie - thats for sure but better - no chance, you are but an IT nerd remember, and i and engineer - the most useful and magnificent of professions

no wonder it sounded like you were drunk...typical westie....been to the TAB for lunch yet?

it doesnt sound anything like im drunk - i still have reasonable expectations and think that your a human being (just)

Maybe its the nail polish fumes from your lastest manicure thats affecting you views

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4