Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was noticing in the last few games that he usually troubles the first defender when having a run. Someone should stick to his side 'like glue' as I'm sure there are offloads available.

But he had a wonderful game last night and wasn't the turnstile some were claiming he was going to be.

Just asking for a friend

Cherry played a more traditional halfback game and gave players more space, players like suli .
Coincidence ?
He did a few freaky one on one things though

Still was lazy chasing a kick or loose ball, but very strong runner. Someone should definitely follow him on the inside because if he starts to perfect the off load he could be very destructive.

Suli is like a big talented baby, still growing and yet to realise just how good he is....the way he is gaining confidence is a great journey we can all enjoy, in another season or 2 - Look out....in fact Souths better look out next week!!

Different players bring different strengths and weaknesses, he is still developing but the upside is well in credit right now.
I think there will always be some games,or some situations, where he will get found out.
Bit like Jorge in that it is a balancing act between what they bring versus what they may cost you. Both these men well on the credit side of the register IMO!

Speaking of offloads, I'm pretty sure he did pop one out to his good mate Fainu in the midfield at some point in the second half last night.

His break just before half time- I reckon he had a chance of scoring himself instead of forcing the pass. He looked pretty unstoppable.

An article on League Live where Justin Hodges has told Curtis Scott that Latrell Mitchell is unstoppable & that he is gonna get owned by Mitchell on game day. How I wish we got thru to the GF & played the Roosters! Would love to see our Suli against Mitchell.....Hodges reckons Latrell has the best fend......I reckon Suli does & would hold his own against him the way he’s been playing. What a match up coming up next year!!!

Suli the human Steam Roller played his best game of his career on the biggest match of his career and the Finals elimination pressure and his more experienced opponents did not faze him at all as he just steamed rolled over the top of them .

download (1).jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4