Moses Suli re-signs with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Honestly playing outside DCE and sirro is a lonely planet
I havnt seen sirro do anything but the double step infield maybe all season and his offload while effective is into traffic areas. He runs strong , and tackles but he doesnt often test the outside defences .

Surely he should be on the other side.

Compressed defence and attack especially down that side. At certain times this season both cust and walker have looked to stretch the play outside, but thommo isnt a natural promoter of the ball

Suli isnt an offload in traffic kinda guy. Not silky skills or deft passes. He needs to beat a man first then look to pass. Unless he gets clean ball with the opposrtunity to run all over people we wont be as good as he can be.

Our whole game plan literally relies on missed tackles from the opposition one on one and he doesnt get a chance to play that game,

Agree about Sirro running inside of DCE passes, and then just gets tackled. Must be part of the game plan. Very predictable - would be good to see him use his size and skills for a bit more variety.

Agree about Sirro running inside of DCE passes, and then just gets tackled. Must be part of the game plan. Very predictable - would be good to see him use his size and skills for a bit more variety.
Everyone knows which way "wrong way sirro" is going to run

Agree, has he been tested for agoraphobia? Back inside ,back inside, ad infinitum.
Oh perhaps you can teach him how to play also.....I’m sure your intimate knowledge of back row play & experience would be of enormous benefit. I have Siro’s contact details if interested?

Moses is still a work in progress. He needs to improve his defence reading as hes all at sea at times. I would to see him run more angles when we attack as he really gets good metres when hes on the burst.

He doesn't have the ticker to play in the forwards.

Must have been a different bloke then that a few weeks back battled on with an injury which everyone thought was game ending, but he did all he could to come back on and when he was needed due to other injuries came back even though he wasn’t even close to being good to go

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4