Moses Suli re-signs with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As it stands, Manly have a two-year deal in to retain Suli until the end of 2022, having also put forward their own four-year offer at one point in negotiations.

But with Suli beginning to show signs of fulfilling his lofty potential, the 21-year-old will back himself to stay at Manly on a shorter contract and cash in on his next deal in two years time.

Suli has thrived under Des Hasler's coaching after being offered an NRL lifeline by predecessor Trent Barrett, who signed him on a cut-price train-an- trial contract in 2018.

Hasler has helped keep Suli's playing weight on track and as a result he bagged six tries from 22 impressive games last year.

Having already bounced through Wests Tigers and Canterbury, the security of Hasler's tutelage and bond with several Manly teammates is looming large in the Sea Eagles retention bid.

Will stay and has shown a "few" great moments...but very lucky to get $600,000 imo.
i guess it's been a Massive shift in his energy and effort plays that have caught the attention, as his fitness has improved as a result of this...his burst outside the Dogs defence for the first try shows he intends to only improve on the promising end to 2019.
Good luck to him, but should be damn grateful with the Manly offer...especially the faith they showed in him and the opportunity to play in a dominant side for his long career ahead.

If he is going to be poached ... Cronulla are the club that need a centre and will have a motza to pay for him ...

Is he going to Captain/Coach.

Good luck to him.

(he'd be better than having a cheat like Flanaghan)

Manly will ( WILL) win another Premiership soon , definitely within the next 3 seasons so if he wants to be a Premiership winner he’ll stay but if it’s all about the money he’ll go.

Simple choice , more dollars , less success , or less dollars , more success.

Manly will ( WILL) win another Premiership soon , definitely within the next 3 seasons so if he wants to be a Premiership winner he’ll stay but if it’s all about the money he’ll go.

Simple choice , more dollars , less success , or less dollars , more success.

It just feels like its happening again. Its a good feeling. It could be sooner than we expect, there is an opening in 2020.

Fair enough, I'd stay at manly too. If he puts in 2 good years he will be able to get a better contract after that. If Dragons were offering $2m for 3 years, that's not really significantly more than $1.2m for two - and there is every likelihood he would be in the wilderness at saints pretty quickly.

DW took a hair cut to stay this year didn't he? How much was that? If he was on 600k given the **** he caused i would expect it was down to 450 - 500k . Might piss him off if MS gobbles that up and a bit more?

Speaks volumes of the unity of this playing group. Not a tough choice for Suli really. He is after all at the beginning of his career. Time to develop into a great not get lost in the wilderness chasing a quick dollar.

Moses came out of the break looking fitter and faster. If that’s a measure of his dedication than I’m really happy to have him on board. He may be staying out of commitment to the team and his friends. He may be staying because he knows Des will turn him into the best player he can be. He may be smart enough to know a couple of years of big money and a life of mediocrity is no substitute for a long career that he can look back on with pride.

Love seeing his commitment to manly he has unlimited potential and I'm proud to see him in the manly colours

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200602-185540_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200602-185540_Instagram.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 66
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4