Moses broken finger - Out 4 weeks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes

What a shame that the Brookvale faithful will miss out on sooky boy, there'll be no puddles of his cry baby tears to dampen his teams spirits beyond the doom that already awaits them at the hands of the mighty Eagles, perhaps he can give them a half time bleat to make them feel at home🙂

Think it'd be best to focus on our own team: who playing; cohesion, 4 Pines crowd reaction to our Magnificent 7, team confidence, praps a lack of belief/conviction we can even make the 8

. . . . and not get drawn into counting on them being weaker. Parra playing much better than us lately.

Think it'd be best to focus on our own team: who playing; cohesion, 4 Pines crowd reaction to our Magnificent 7, team confidence, praps a lack of belief/conviction we can even make the 8

. . . . and not get drawn into counting on them being weaker. Parra playing much better than us lately.
The crowd needs to show that uniting for Manly is far bigger that the Sit Out 7 - their actions will never be magnificent in my eyes.
But we need to move forward. Would be kind of hypocritical not to.

Heading to Sydney next Friday so will be going to the game. We're gone as far as finals but if we could just witness one final act and put that scum bag club to the cleaners it would make some positive from these last few rounds. We won't beat the Sharks or Raiders so the season is over thanks to the clowns running this circus.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2