Moses broken finger - Out 4 weeks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Heading to Sydney next Friday so will be going to the game. We're gone as far as finals but if we could just witness one final act and put that scum bag club to the cleaners it would make some positive from these last few rounds. We won't beat the Sharks or Raiders so the season is over thanks to the clowns running this circus.
I trust you will be located on the Hill so I'm looking forward to hearing your highly informed comments as the game progresses.
As for our chances in the finals. I think the make-up of 6, 7 and 8 is still very much undecided. Souffs and Easts have very hard draws. Even Doesn'tmatta could lose four of its next five matches.
I will be extremely disappointed if the team doesn't fire up against the Eels. Whilst I have defended the seven players' right to their beliefs and unwillingness to play in the Rainbow jersey I am expecting them to be doubly determined to play well from now on. I believe we have an excellent chance to beat Doesn'tmatta. We almost always play well against Cronulla and Canberra. We should beat the Tits and Canterbury.
Don't write us off to win all five remaining matches.

I expect our effort to be tenfold more (or should that be 7 🤔) against the squeels. To me it will show how we are heading forward. Not just this year.
A half ass fractured display will be a worry for a long time to come.

I just hope our own fans do not Boo our players.

I used to think Gutho was their main whinger with his arms out every tackle appealing for a penalty, but after watching them live the other night he's got nothing Moses. Its like the guy's been nailed to a cross and hos arms refuse to come back down...
I used to think Gutho was their main whinger with his arms out every tackle appealing for a penalty, but after watching them live the other night he's got nothing Moses. Its like the guy's been nailed to a cross and hos arms refuse to come back down...
Agree.
He reminds me of the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio. 64533F84-6E69-4D00-A724-771664F0B1B2.jpeg

I trust you will be located on the Hill so I'm looking forward to hearing your highly informed comments as the game progresses.
As for our chances in the finals. I think the make-up of 6, 7 and 8 is still very much undecided. Souffs and Easts have very hard draws. Even Doesn'tmatta could lose four of its next five matches.
I will be extremely disappointed if the team doesn't fire up against the Eels. Whilst I have defended the seven players' right to their beliefs and unwillingness to play in the Rainbow jersey I am expecting them to be doubly determined to play well from now on. I believe we have an excellent chance to beat Doesn'tmatta. We almost always play well against Cronulla and Canberra. We should beat the Tits and Canterbury.
Don't write us off to win all five remaining matches.
No. I will be in the Bozo stand. I so much prefer to watch games live at the ground so I don't see as much bunker/whistle clown buffoonery as you do on TV. Yes I will be yelling but not the swearing as I'm sure people around me don't want to hear that especially kids. I agree we should put up a performance but I really can't see us winning all 5 games. 2 or 3 at best hopefully this is one if them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8