Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am finding it hard to get excited about this guy, who cannot even make the first team of the side coming last

Fair point, however you must take into account that Dean Pay was the coach.

If it was Bellamy or Robinson then i'd be far more concerned.

still, shift him to centre and parker to wing. parker has good defence and looked to be okay covering the high ball when he was protecting funa in his debut. At least we know parker won't come off his wing and let a try in a game unlike jorge.

again, des names an underwhelming team... can we just get some flair in the side? badly need walker to come back early.

still, shift him to centre and parker to wing. parker has good defence and looked to be okay covering the high ball when he was protecting funa in his debut. At least we know parker won't come off his wing and let a try in a game unlike jorge.

again, des names an underwhelming team... can we just get some flair in the side? badly need walker to come back early.

Never ever put Parker on the wing again.

I think the only way Harper gets a start in the coming weeks is in Parker's spot with Parker moving to bench to replace Jetski

I am finding it hard to get excited about this guy, who cannot even make the first team of the side coming last
100% Agree . Once again a no name signing for a team of no names and discards. Wow how the mighty have fallen. Once upon a time we use to attract all the gun players but now it seems we are happy with mediocrity..!!!!

Plenty of things go into selection. Their current young centres actually have a lot of raw talent in a bad side.
I’m not writing him off.

Parker was very strong and direct in attack late last year and was rewarded with some rep selection.
He hasn't reproduced that form this year and from the get go he's been hammered by defences. I fear it has taken a toll on him, he's copped quite a number of high hits and I hope he is OK.
So yeah give the new kid a go!

Parker was very strong and direct in attack late last year and was rewarded with some rep selection.
He hasn't reproduced that form this year and from the get go he's been hammered by defences. I fear it has taken a toll on him, he's copped quite a number of high hits and I hope he is OK.
So yeah give the new kid a go!
I agree. His head shots are mounting up as are some huge legal shots too. He’s a good guy and I hope they are thinking about his welfare. Happens far to often.

I would be very disappointed they give Harper a run before Hoppa and Schuster!!

Harper could well be a better option then Parker, I think Parker’s future is the back row under the new rules. To slow for centre,Parker could play a role similar to Issac Yeoh from Penrith.

I fear for Parkers physical well-being playing centre.
1 closer in to the big boys could be borderline dangerous for him.
Yes he would have to put on another 10 kg if that's the kind of role he could play
I just don't think he is a long term option at centre ,He is a good player but not quite your strike player

Yes he would have to put on another 10 kg if that's the kind of role he could play
I just don't think he is a long term option at centre ,He is a good player but not quite your strike player
According to wiki He’s 6,4 and 100kg now. 5kg and he’s bigger than Joel T. He doesn’t need that much size. Now toughness on the other hand.....

I thought this was more a case of we signed him awhile ago for next year, but now a release has been granted and he can head out here straight away.

Regardless, as I said on page one, welcome aboard, happy you're here Mr Harper.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4