Morgan Harper

How many centres do we need?

We also have Brayden Musgrove, Sam Smith and Turbo jnr, Hoppa jnr and Walker if needed in our top 30.

Was Des expecting Suli to go to Dragons?
Sam Smith won't play 1st Grade and will be gone at seasons end. Musgrove is long gone. The only real outside back depth we have is Elliott, Funa and Hoppa. If Elliott isn't re-signed then we are definitely in need of this guy! Even if we do keep Elliott, its good to have options

I wonder if that if in Scotland and Wales the men wear kilts, the Americans got confused. Probably fake news

You are a gronk ... the Scottish Kilt is a sacred symbol of our Clan and as such embodies the soul of our people ... my Grandfather and generations of warrior ancestors would roll over in their graves if they heard your disrespect .... you probably ruined a TV show as well ..

You are a gronk ... the Scottish Kilt is a sacred symbol of our Clan and as such embodies the soul of our people ... my Grandfather and generations of warrior ancestors would roll over in their graves if they heard your disrespect .... you probably ruined a TV show as well ..

Woodsie, Woodsie, there is an adage in life that says if you can't laugh at yourself you shouldn't laugh at other people! Mate my father was a proud Scotsman born in the Army Barracks in Glasgow, and he would have laughed at my comment because I was actually taking the p#@s out of the Americans.

Woodsie, Woodsie, there is an adage in life that says if you can't laugh at yourself you shouldn't laugh at other people! Mate my father was a proud Scotsman born in the Army Barracks in Glasgow, and he would have laughed at my comment because I was actually taking the p#@s out of the Americans.

I was having a laugh ... In my response to you I just paraphrased the response from AFB to Erin Molan to point out how ridiculous it is to be so precious ... all good mate ...

The way he runs reminds me of Kelly. He went OK considering his lack of experience and the lack of structure in the Bulldogs defence. In attack, he only seemed to run inside lines. It may be what he was told to do but it would have been nice to see him run wide and try and go round his man.

When are highlight reels going to be something other than a few flop over tries to a crappy tune? As if that tells us anything.

The way he runs reminds me of Kelly. He went OK considering his lack of experience and the lack of structure in the Bulldogs defence. In attack, he only seemed to run inside lines. It may be what he was told to do but it would have been nice to see him run wide and try and go round his man.
Hopefully he plays all season with the dogs and gets some great experience in the big time before joining us

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2