Morgan Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
US dogs fans are up set about this his a gun Dean pay is the reason why he has no idea what so ever handy goal kicker as well des will turn him into a regular 1st grader we just got a coach that's got no idea about talent
So you rate the kid - knew he has great pace but not much else - Pay was a tough old forward but seems a dinosaur coach...

So you rate the kid - knew he has great pace but not much else - Pay was a tough old forward but seems a dinosaur coach...
Yer I rate him highly and so do many others I watched a fair bit of him in Canterbury cup and 20s the club held him in high sted he is a leader at such a young age he was our Canterbury Cup captain last year a head of a few higher profile players that was in the squad but pays a flog and most want him gone

A good off season I reckon he could push Parker he is a leader for such a young age and handy goal kicker if yas need a back up I'm not saying he would be a walk up start but with a good coach I reckon wernt take him long to take a opportunity he a strong in defence and attack

Be nice if theses young blokes could chuck in some defence in their highlight reels, just one tackle would be nice, something.
A surname with only two syllables, that’s a win.
(mute the sound if you don’t want bleeding ears....how fkn old am I getting :eek:).

I'm not seeing anything in that highlights video that has me thinking that he has been signed as anything other than depth. But if he kicks on here good for him. If I were a half decent outside back at the dogs right now I'd be pretty pissed if I wasn't getting a run in first grade, given how pathetic their backline is right now.

Welcome aboard Morgan! Nice to have you at the club and hope you'll be soaring soon.

Always nice to grab a singing or two along the way (myles excepted).

Apologies for the inevitable Harper Lee puns coming your way.

I'm not seeing anything in that highlights video that has me thinking that he has been signed as anything other than depth.

An off-season with Des and his team will do wonders.

Garrick, Keppie, Boyle, Waddell spring to mind?

I like the look of this kid. Saves us chasing Saab on bigger money...although I like the look of Saab too.

An off-season with Des and his team will do wonders.

Garrick, Keppie, Boyle, Waddell spring to mind?

I like the look of this kid. Saves us chasing Saab on bigger money...although I like the look of Saab too.

Morgan could be a nice replacement for Saab.

(sorry)

iu

A good off season I reckon he could push Parker he is a leader for such a young age and handy goal kicker if yas need a back up I'm not saying he would be a walk up start but with a good coach I reckon wernt take him long to take a opportunity he a strong in defence and attack
Welcome to Silvertails.... can i get you a beverage.. or a Manly scarf?? :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4