Morgan ‘Lance’ Boyle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks like his forced time off in the gym hasn't been wasted ... I reckon this bloke will surprise a few this year ..
I agree. He just needs a good run of luck next year. He had an absolute blinder against the Roosters this year when the Magnificent 7 decided not to play. On that form he would be our 2nd best forward picked each week. The Club obviously sees it the same way.

I agree. He just needs a good run of luck next year. He had an absolute blinder against the Roosters this year when the Magnificent 7 decided not to play. On that form he would be our 2nd best forward picked each week. The Club obviously sees it the same way.
Lol nothing like waking up to a little humour on a Sunday morning... Boyle with an "absolute blinder" against the Roosters. Can we turn it up a little more? Lol

If that performance makes you the 2nd best forward at our club well then... it's actually too early in the day to finish that sentence

Perhaps your memory better than mine but from what i recall he was our stand out forward that day. On that form i would pick him each week. As to our 2nd best forward....yep a matter of opinion. But again "on that form" I would nominate Boyle. The guy just has not been able to get on the park and replicate. That's the real question for next year.

Perhaps your memory better than mine but from what i recall he was our stand out forward that day. On that form i would pick him each week. As to our 2nd best forward....yep a matter of opinion. But again "on that form" I would nominate Boyle. The guy just has not been able to get on the park and replicate. That's the real question for next year.
Agree with the point you make, and he certainly stepped up when we needed. Just found the terminology to be highly exaggerated

Hopefully once he gets back on the field he has an injury free run for a long while so he can show what he is capable of with more than just 1 or 2 games here and there.
I reckon he would go alright, it's just the dam injuries.

From there it is his on him to prove it

He's just one of the many players we need to see a lot more 'upside' from.

Perhaps that's why our coaching roster looks like it's going to rival our playing roster in size.

If that performance makes you the 2nd best forward at our club well then... it's actually too early in the day to finish that sentence
I can finish that sentence… then we have a very underwhelming forward pack. Which, on the evidence of last year, is very true. He could have been truly awful in that game and he still would have been better than most of our 2022 starting pack. We flat-out sucked.

Our forward pack doesn't suck ... the pathetic way they were coached to play .. sucked!

I expect to see a vast improvement in individual performances ... and as a pack ... now that the nonsensical musical chairs interchange system has gone ....

Our forward pack doesn't suck ... the pathetic way they were coached to play .. sucked!

I expect to see a vast improvement in individual performances ... and as a pack ... now that the nonsensical musical chairs interchange system has gone ....
Well, whether it was the coaching or not, their performances sucked. You do not lose seven in a row with a dominant or even competitive forward pack.

But I hope you're right and that we'll see a vast improvement from them individually and as a whole. Given that Seibold will have mostly the same cattle as Des did to work with, it'll be interesting to see what he can coax out of them.

Tend to agree on this, we were going great in the period just after Tommy's season ended. Who knows, Seibold could be the man to unlock our undoubted talent that we have in this team.

Morgan has played 26 games in 4 seasons out of a possible 100 games. The guy is a M.A.S.H unit but without the mobile. If he gets through more than 6 games next year it'll be nothing short of a miracle.

Morgan has played 26 games in 4 seasons out of a possible 100 games. The guy is a M.A.S.H unit but without the mobile. If he gets through more than 6 games next year it'll be nothing short of a miracle.
Yeah, but on the plus side he has avoided a lot of wear and tear on those parts of his body that haven't broken down…

Throw in also Alioia and Paseka and even to a lesser extent Keppie , Josh Schuster . some very or quite injury prone forwards previously at least . Think that Suli may have had a better run with injuries at the Dragons, missed a lot of games for Manly also Could be just coincidence but just makes one wonder .

Yeah, but on the plus side he has avoided a lot of wear and tear on those parts of his body that haven't broken down…
Just going on the pics of him in the gym, he's bulked up a bit and looking very fit. The Feb trial games will be a good pointer for Boyle and lots of other players trying to impress for 1st's.

A few here reckoned he was gone again with some long term injury, but I see he's not mentioned in the casualty ward update and has been selected at prop for Blacktown this week.

I hope he can string a bunch of games together, he showed in the rainbow game last year up against JWH & co what he is capable of.

You can't have too many props and currently our back-ups are Sipley, Condon, Boyle, Woods (all in top 30) plus Sykes and Dias. So even with the 2 reluctant departures we look covered for this year.

He’s below par and shouldn’t play for Manly again
Need to stop “hoping” these average players will somehow turn it around for Manly, due to our recruitment deficiencies

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4