Morgan ‘Lance’ Boyle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des had a squad of 30 players and seemed to be loyal to only his 17 favourites

Loss after loss the favourite 17 would retain their spots

Unless the 17 favourites broke their spine the other 13 would not get their lucky break into the top 17
Hey Bozo, the favorite 17 were spineless to start with, the only way people got out or in depended on a rainbow jersey

If you do not accept where you have been, where you are going, what you put forward, and accept those short comings, you cannot grow, develop. improve, and be greater.
I agree with all that and

Acceptance has been made feathered friend

I have accepted . The Club has accepted where we have been and have made changes to go into a different direction

and there is no point looking back now . Its full steam ahead to bigger and better things

The pre season injury report has Boyle down as being in early stages of an extensive recovery for a foot fracture. Will he even get a run at blacktown in 2023?

Looks like his forced time off in the gym hasn't been wasted ... I reckon this bloke will surprise a few this year ..

Attachments

• 1669417284162.png
    1669417284162.png
    569.7 KB · Views: 48
Due for a change of luck , has shown that he can mix it with the top level when he is match fit and sure that everyone wishes him well . Good depth type player but again also has shown that he is more then prepared to have a go and make his presence felt in the middle ..

Due for a change of luck , has shown that he can mix it with the top level when he is match fit and sure that everyone wishes him well . Good depth type player but again also has shown that he is more then prepared to have a go and make his presence felt in the middle ..
Definitely needs a change of luck
All we can do now is wait and see what the new coaches decide to do

In my memory, part of the reason he didn't get a go was because some of the punters on this forum didn't want him in the team.

People, including players, do read this forum and it must hurt sometimes.

Mea Culpa, I wasn't happy and thought he only put in on one or two occasions.

Time will tell!

In my memory, part of the reason he didn't get a go was because some of the punters on this forum didn't want him in the team.

People, including players, do read this forum and it must hurt sometimes.

Mea Culpa, I wasn't happy and thought he only put in on one or two occasions.

Time will tell!
If they read this forum then they are as stupid as the rest of us... :)

If they read this forum then they are as stupid as the rest of us... :)
Well I can assure you back when I was involved in the supporter tours some certainly did , because a few of them mentioned me as being “ the voice of reason in a sea of stupidity “ ( which I laughed about at the time ).

But you must remember there was no Instagram, no Twitter and Facebook was only just taking off, so ST was THE place for fans.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4