More troops to Iraq

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
:roll: :roll: Just checking out what's doing.

Seriously do you think there being allocated to the slaughter...there have been minimal Aussie deaths (thank GOD).

I'm sure the decision hasn't been made lightly.....in fact the request was initially knocked back.

I personally think if the troops are against going they shouldn't but if they want to go.....GO!

I'm sure many troops would be happy to go. Others not.

the Job in Iraq must be finished it would be criminal to walk away. The good Iraq people who have endured the last 30 years deserve the job to be followed through.......which is happening.

I personally think if the troops are against going they shouldn't but if they want to go.....GO!

Byso your talking out of your ass

This is not a volunteer thing - if the troops do not wish to go the have to spend the time in the brink - much worse than a normal jail too.

But i guess thats a fair call from the libs. They have a choice - go and risk their life or stay in the worse prison in australia.

These guys are on 28 days notice and only extreme excuses are even considered for them to miss the tour.

And yes there are plenty who want to go but not all.

Its just yet another back flip

Byso your talking out of your ass

To take Hopiums words "get stuffed"

I said "I personally think if the troops are against going they shouldn't but if they want to go.....GO!"

This was my personal opinion I know it's not the case though. I would prefer them to go voluntarily.

"I personally think " what does that mean!

Flufster are you doing Army reserves? (you may have mentioned it)
If so why are you wasting Tax Payers money?

so byso, the next time your boss assigns you a ****ty task are you going to say, "I hate doing that ****. Find someone else to do it. I'm going to keep posting on AE"?

Flufster are you doing Army reserves? (you may have mentioned it)If so why are you wasting Tax Payers money?

So you want no military and support us invading other countries.

Seriously do you think there being allocated to the slaughter...there have been minimal Aussie deaths (thank GOD).

Sadly, this can't be said for the Iraq civilians who have to dig the hole for their children. How we can be glad our troops are not dieing when we were the ones who helped invade is beyond me. What ever happened to compasion for the innocent.

Flipper

"the Job in Iraq must be finished it would be criminal to walk away. The good Iraq people who have endured the last 30 years deserve the job to be followed through.......which is happening."

We owe it to the civilians to finish the Job. To leave now would only make things worse for them.

Flipper

\"the Job in Iraq must be finished it would be criminal to walk away. The good Iraq people who have endured the last 30 years deserve the job to be followed through.......which is happening.\"

We owe it to the civilians to finish the Job. To leave now would only make things worse for them.

And tell me byso, just who was it that made their country as bad as it is now? Last time I saw Iraq before the invasion, they had bulidings whch could stand up on their own. Hospitals that ran far more efficiently than some we have here. Homes, cars, everything we have. Families, children. They were a country for christ sakes. People say their were rooms in Iraq where people would stand knee deep in water when elextricity would run through it and fry them. To george bush, this is torture. But in Texas, 400 people dead by the elextric chair in the first quarter or last year is Justice. You tell me that you havn't been spun a load of **** so you could back this war.

Ummm, byso. There's 100,000 innocent Iraqi civilians buried six foot under who might beg to differ with your wonderful vision of glorious repatriation and the wonders of democracy. Can I remind you that they didn't get to vote?

And that Saddam probably didn't pop off that many innocents in the two decades since the USA set up his little dictatorship to serve their interests in their unilateral relationship with Iran.

You go Mata!!!

There is always a better way. There has to be. The "war" is further hurting innocent bystanders... and wasting resources that could be put to better use.
But nobody has sat down and thought about it. Instead the USA has sent in boys with a low IQ to get themselves hurt. Poor dears.
I know sanctions didn't help at all... but if you remember, the war was not started for humanitarian reasons. Read the scripts of the UN security Council if you don't believe me!

Unfortunately as long as we have Governments trying to push their own agendas, media outlets that will push these agendas for them and people that get sucked in by the media outlets, Mary. J. Bush, John dubya Howard and friends will continue to get their own way, even if it means ignoring the basic principals of right and wrong !

Some of those GI Joe's are flat out registering an IQ.

The latest tactic for army recruitment is to trawl the trailer parks of the great south. That means the army probably has roughly the intelectual capacity of Australia's initial imported gene pool.

Oooops, we'd better not go there. :wink:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8