More training pics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Marty looks really fit and lean
As said elsewhere no suli in any of those pictures looks to be on the outer with des.

I'm seriously grateful to every one of those boys for training on a ghastly hot day like today just so we rabbley types can have something to look forward to every weekend.
Thanks boys!!!

Keep up the great work @The Wheel
Great to see the boys at training and looking like GLADIATORS ON HEAT

The forward on the left looks like he is going to be a BALL BREAKER
The back on the right looks like he is going to be a GAME BREAKER

BRING ON SEASON 2019 . THE SEA EAGLES ARE COMING TO GET YOU !!!
0i8a3031.jpg

Last edited:
It may mean nothing. It may mean everything.

For someone out of most people's yart. Croker sure seems to be one of Cusso's favourite.

He was very disappointing in 2018, but then again most of the team were disappointing in 18.

He just strikes me as a DES type player, great defender who needs to work on the rest of his game.

Perhaps he can't play top grade till after June 30?

But I refuse to believe we won't see Croker in the top grade in 19.

Time will tell.

First lot of photos where one, Brad Parker isn’t sighted. My constitution was tested every time I saw him in a shot with footballs/footballers

First lot of photos where one, Brad Parker isn’t sighted. My constitution was tested every time I saw him in a shot with footballs/footballers

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Unfortunately he is on the wing in one of the photos.

It may mean nothing. It may mean everything.

For someone out of most people's yart. Croker sure seems to be one of Cusso's favourite.

He was very disappointing in 2018, but then again most of the team were disappointing in 18.

He just strikes me as a DES type player, great defender who needs to work on the rest of his game.

Perhaps he can't play top grade till after June 30?

But I refuse to believe we won't see Croker in the top grade in 19.

Time will tell.
Cade Cust is a better option . More durable and more skillful . Time always does tell

Great photo of the General Cade Cust ....
General Custer with the ball in hand taking control of his troops

0i8a3090.jpg

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Unfortunately he is on the wing in one of the photos.
There is an improvement in every player and in every person in general . Some improve more than others
I am excited monitoring all of our players progress in the trails and the games ahead .
We can all have our view about how a player will go but none of us can predict the future . The future is in each players hands .
Good luck to every Manly player .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4