More Titans drugs again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mal Meninga. The rugby league Immortal and Kangaroos coach has joined the club as head of performance and culture.

Hahaha how's that working out for them.

If Brennan keeps pushing the Narrative of having warned them and been ignored ... I would say a culture bomb is about to go off.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
There is no coincidence many players that have gone to Gold Coast have massively dipped in form...it's the playground of nightlife and the party elements "many" not "all" indulge in.
I'm all for a good time, but at GC it is another level.
As for Gordon, regardless of what I thought of him in the past, to plummet into "possibly" dealing drugs around youngsters as insinuated, that's an undefendable low.

Havnt they just legalised or decriminalised almost all drugs in canberra , Maybe thats that perspective **** that we are locking people up based on postcodes.

Footy player takes drugs and he us an outlaw , a musician or movie star and he he is cool as.

society and standards

fark me this is another moral issue we need to move past and resolve

I presume the only reason the league tests for recreational is too get govt kickbacks. Surely thats a national debate or even disgrace as the netballers being sponsored by gov. Is that just conservatives at work in politics as sportsman are big trophys to catch.

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Former Gold Coast Titans player and coach Michael Gordon has avoided a conviction after being found guilty of two drug supply charges.

The 38-year-old was arrested at his Casuarina home in November 2020 as part of a sting targeting cocaine and MDMA supply across the NSW and Queensland border.

Gordon, who played 261 NRL matches for five clubs before retiring at the end of 2019, was charged with two counts of supplying a prohibited drug and two counts of possessing a prohibited drug.

The 38-year-old (pictured with wife Tess leaving the Tweed Heads Local Court in August, 2022) was arrested at his Casuarina home in November 2020 as part of a sting targeting cocaine and MDMA supply across the NSW and Queensland border
Former Gold Coast Titans player and coach Michael Gordon (pictured) has avoided a conviction after being found guilty of two drug supply charges

He pleaded guilty to the drug possession charges and they were dismissed when he appeared in Tweed Heads Local Court on Thursday.

He pleaded not guilty to the supply charges, but after magistrate Geoff Dunlevy found the charges proven he imposed conditional release orders of one and two years respectively.

Havnt they just legalised or decriminalised almost all drugs in canberra , Maybe thats that perspective **** that we are locking people up based on postcodes.
The political elites don't like living under the same rules they impose on the proletariat they see as below them. That's why the alcohol limit in ACT is .07 so the elites that don't have a tax payer funded chauffer have an extra schooner and drive home where the rest of us would be arrested for doing so.

The political elites don't like living under the same rules they impose on the proletariat they see as below them. That's why the alcohol limit in ACT is .07 so the elites that don't have a tax payer funded chauffer have an extra schooner and drive home where the rest of us would be arrested for doing so.
Pretty sure they have the same rules as NSW...
Zero alcohol for restricted licences, 0.05 is the limit otherwise...

He pleaded guilty to the drug possession charges and they were dismissed when he appeared in Tweed Heads Local Court on Thursday.

Wait...wtf?

Perp: I'm guilty your honour!

Judge: Well then... case dismissed!!!

Someone get me that lawyer / judge combo on retainer.

How does that work @SeaEagleRock8 (or other overpriced lawyers on here...)

Tweed Heads is far too close to Nimbin in my opinion, lol.

Wait...wtf?

Lol couple of possibilities. He could have been found in possession of some drugs - and charged with 'deemed supply', and the possession charges were 'back-up' charges in case he got off on the supply. Deemed supply means he is charged with possessing a certain quantity that the law deems to be for purpose of supply. If he admits he had the drugs in his possession but denies supplying, the onus is then on him to prove he had it not to supply to anyone but just to gobble up all by himself. The magistrate obviously wasn't convinced of that and found him guilty of the more serious supply charges, so the back-ups don't proceed and are dismissed. Sounds like he didn't even have convictions recorded for the supplies anyway.
Or something like that, bvioulsy not considered to be a major drug bust, and probably his first ever offence. Or something.

Lol couple of possibilities. He could have been found in possession of some drugs - and charged with 'deemed supply', and the possession charges were 'back-up' charges in case he got off on the supply. Deemed supply means he is charged with possessing a certain quantity that the law deems to be for purpose of supply. If he admits he had the drugs in his possession but denies supplying, the onus is then on him to prove he had it not to supply to anyone but just to gobble up all by himself. The magistrate obviously wasn't convinced of that and found him guilty of the more serious supply charges, so the back-ups don't proceed and are dismissed. Sounds like he didn't even have convictions recorded for the supplies anyway.
Or something like that, bvioulsy not considered to be a major drug bust, and probably his first ever offence. Or something.

Thank you!

The butler did it.

(cheers)

Wait...wtf?

Think they prefer the green leafy stuff out Nimbin way.

My cousin got arrested after he had provided the drugs for him and 10 of his mates to have a bucks weekend away. The police charged him with supplying.

They knew he obviously didn’t intend on supplying, more so him and his mates were going to get wasted that weekend.

His lawyer got him off with almost no charges against him but it cost him a packet.

Lawyers are the winners on the day.

My cousin got arrested after he had provided the drugs for him and 10 of his mates to have a bucks weekend away. The police charged him with supplying.

They knew he obviously didn’t intend on supplying, more so him and his mates were going to get wasted that weekend.

His lawyer got him off with almost no charges against him but it cost him a packet.

Lawyers are the winners on the day.
At law, sharing a joint is supply! The definition is extremely broad.
Having said that there have been some changes in the last few years and 'small-time' supply doesn't automatically carry full-time jail now, thank gawd.
Mere possession of a scrap of pot is still technically illegal though. And carries a max penalty of 12 months jail! Mostly you'd get let off or just a fine.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8