More Titans drugs again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
See that another U S state voted to decriminalize cannabis use [ and allow retail sales with state taxes ? ] not sure . Good additional source of revenue in those states that have previously commercialized it no doubt and another benefit to presumably reduce or largely eliminate the crime related elements . Then the argument that it could lead to more harmful drugs but does not seem to be reflected in places like the Netherlands where its use has been more laxed for some considerable time . Never been into the product myself but was certainly an eyeopener being in Amsterdam on few different occasions with the relaxed recreational drug laws back in the day

Havnt they just legalised or decriminalised almost all drugs in canberra , Maybe thats that perspective **** that we are locking people up based on postcodes.

Footy player takes drugs and he us an outlaw , a musician or movie star and he he is cool as.

society and standards

fark me this is another moral issue we need to move past and resolve

I presume the only reason the league tests for recreational is too get govt kickbacks. Surely thats a national debate or even disgrace as the netballers being sponsored by gov. Is that just conservatives at work in politics as sportsman are big trophys to catch.
I just read an article in the NYT that described ‘weed’ dining experiences where they have really great chefs doing a degustation with a little bit of infused weed in every course.
We seem to be a little bit behind when it comes to the decriminalisation of this drug at least.
Now that’d be a jersey sponsor!

I just read an article in the NYT that described ‘weed’ dining experiences where they have really great chefs doing a degustation with a little bit of infused weed in every course.
We seem to be a little bit behind when it comes to the decriminalisation of this drug at least.
Now that’d be a jersey sponsor!
Manly looked like they were stoned in most second halves this year.

Sex, Drugs and erotic home tapes are the sign of the times folks

Nothing new here

See that another U S state voted to decriminalize cannabis use [ and allow retail sales with state taxes ? ] not sure . Good additional source of revenue in those states that have previously commercialized it no doubt and another benefit to presumably reduce or largely eliminate the crime related elements . Then the argument that it could lead to more harmful drugs but does not seem to be reflected in places like the Netherlands where its use has been more laxed for some considerable time . Never been into the product myself but was certainly an eyeopener being in Amsterdam on few different occasions with the relaxed recreational drug laws back in the day
Rock on! Nothin better than my last experience in the US. Watching the Denver Broncos at Mile High drinking tall cans of quality IPA and a spliff in the smokers section after the 3rd quarter. All legal, all good, everybody’s happy. Sadly my experience of broncos games now is drinking awful beer, surrounded by d$&@heads. The result sucked as well.

Rock on! Nothin better than my last experience in the US. Watching the Denver Broncos at Mile High drinking tall cans of quality IPA and a spliff in the smokers section after the 3rd quarter. All legal, all good, everybody’s happy. Sadly my experience of broncos games now is drinking awful beer, surrounded by d$&@heads. The result sucked as well.
When I was their for the magic round, how could I forget 38-0. Bought my round of 4 plastic cups of xxxx and 4 pies. Nearly $70 had to use the credit card ..lol.

When I was their for the magic round, how could I forget 38-0. Bought my round of 4 plastic cups of xxxx and 4 pies. Nearly $70 had to use the credit card ..lol.
Mate it’s a joke. However what was worse was the t20 World Cup at the Gabba I went to xxxx gold or this bira91 beer that was it. Revolting!! Usually the Gabba is pretty good for sone beer variety’s at the cricket. However if you like a craft ale, the options at Mile High were incredible. Only downer is the close the bar at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Apart from dealings with our friendly tax officials... I thought the principle of innocent until proven guilty applied?
It does.
The prosecution must prove each element of the offence beyond reasonable doubt.
But ... the only elements are that you possessed it, and that the quantity was at least the 'trafficable quantity' (eg for meth it's 3 grams). They don't have to prove your intention, it is not part of the offence.

Bit like drink driving, the breath analysis done by the cops is deemed proof you had the prescribed concentration of alcohol - unless you prove you didn't.
(the accused only ever has to prove their case on balance of probabilites, a lower standard)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6