More than just a game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member

ABC SPORT
Raiders legend Jack Wighton's switch to South Sydney shocks and disappoints Canberra fans​

Raiders fan Max Jamieson, 6, reacts to his favourite player's pending departure. (Supplied)
Raiders fan Max Jamieson, 6, reacts to his favourite player's pending departure. (Supplied)© Provided by ABC Sport

Six-year-old Max Jamieson was inconsolable when the news broke yesterday: his favourite rugby league player, Jack Wighton, will leave the Canberra Raiders.

"He instantly broke down … and he asked me why he would leave," Max's father Luke Jamieson said.

“He's a huge fan. He has every [Raiders] jersey and almost wears nothing else."

This is all Ricky's fault. He should have won a grand final a few years back.

Wighton wouldn't feel that he has zero hope at Canberra in winning a comp with Ricky as coach. 😃

I remember crying when the Incomparable Immortal went to Easts

I was torn between the Legendary Manly club and the Legendary Manly player

But after the devastating emotion subsided I realised that no one is bigger than our Legendary club and I was never going to support another club .

Thankfully My Greatest ever Manly player and Sports Athlete came back to Manly and Graced the club with more grand final success

Long live the Incomparable Immortal who was more than just a player but the heart and soul of our Legendary club and whos spirit will for ever remain at Manly
2466be6984af4a4755fc8d02d60eaedd

I'm sorry but I find it difficult to believe Wighton if giving up $1,000,000 plus up to $45,000/yr in SOO payments to help Souffs win a comp. Looks like they have hired their neighbours accountant.
I do not find it difficult to believe that the shrewd have always been superior and have broken the mould with their innovative tenacious strategies

The fact is ....
Game plans
Defensive lines
Records
and Salary caps are meant to be broken

The Whinges can whinge but no whinger has ever won anything but sympathy from their mediocre minded friends

Last edited:

ABC SPORT​

Raiders legend Jack Wighton's switch to South Sydney shocks and disappoints Canberra fans​

Raiders fan Max Jamieson, 6, reacts to his favourite player's pending departure. (Supplied)'s pending departure. (Supplied)
Raiders fan Max Jamieson, 6, reacts to his favourite player's pending departure. (Supplied)© Provided by ABC Sport

Six-year-old Max Jamieson was inconsolable when the news broke yesterday: his favourite rugby league player, Jack Wighton, will leave the Canberra Raiders.

"He instantly broke down … and he asked me why he would leave," Max's father Luke Jamieson said.

The

ABC SPORT​

Raiders fan Max Jamieson, 6, reacts to his favourite player's pending departure. (Supplied)'s pending departure. (Supplied)

Ah wighton bloke is thick as 2 bricks never rated him that much will fit in at souths

The

Ah wighton bloke is thick as 2 bricks never rated him that much will fit in at souths
I never met him to judge his intelligence but he is a Gun on the field from what I have seen
He will be an asset to souths as he can be a dynamic player at fullback , centre and 5/8 and possibly lock as well .
A match winner in his own right

I remember crying when the Incomparable Immortal went to Easts

I was torn between the Legendary Manly club and the Legendary Manly player

But after the devastating emotion subsided I realised that no one is bigger than our Legendary club and I was never going to support another club .

Thankfully My Greatest ever Manly player and Sports Athlete came back to Manly and Graced the club with more grand final success

Long live the Incomparable Immortal who was more than just a player but the heart and soul of our Legendary club and whos spirit will for ever remain at Manly
2466be6984af4a4755fc8d02d60eaedd
What a great post. Your heart bleeds maroon. I can't help but think but to leave a post like this, you would have watched Fultons career with the roosters with interest. As a somewhat yonger but interested Manly fanatic, can I kindly ask. Did you see many of his games with the roosters. Did he play well for them? Did they get value for money? Was Manly actually luckly he moved on when he did? I mean no dispect to the great man. But I was 6 when Bozo switched. I would greatly appreciate anyone's thoughts

What a great post. Your heart bleeds maroon. I can't help but think but to leave a post like this, you would have watched Fultons career with the roosters with interest. As a somewhat yonger but interested Manly fanatic, can I kindly ask. Did you see many of his games with the roosters. Did he play well for them? Did they get value for money? Was Manly actually luckly he moved on when he did? I mean no dispect to the great man. But I was 6 when Bozo switched. I would greatly appreciate anyone's thoughts
Thank you for your great response which typifies what a great passionate supporter you are your self feathered friend

I was born in 1961 and I was 16 when Our Greatest ever player left us to go to the Roosters
It was a family decision that was best for his family and our Godfather of the club gave him his blessing and thanked him for his great contribution to our Legendary club

I saw the Incomparable Immortal play for the Rooster and he was always a classy player even towards his twilight years and the roosters were a better club for Bozo being there

Bozo was at his peak at Manly and the Manly club got the best of him in his playing days

I hope I have answered all your questions ?

Ah well that kid has to grow up and learn Wighton is a knob some day
Life is a never ending lesson that has no expiry date to pass
And it is never too late to wake up to a new day and start a new way of life
Whilst there is life there is hope for all of us feathered friend

While normally I wouldn't quote that twat Kent he actually made a very good point on 360 tonight re all these players now fighting for money.
He didn't go that deep.but what's to stop side A offering $XXXX AND then the player makes 400k from what's little more than an exhibition boxing match? Very murky where the fight purse comes from.

While normally I wouldn't quote that twat Kent he actually made a very good point on 360 tonight re all these players now fighting for money.
He didn't go that deep.but what's to stop side A offering $XXXX AND then the player makes 400k from what's little more than an exhibition boxing match? Very murky where the fight purse comes from.
In the most brutal sport of all
Our players are underpaid compared to other sports
They deserve every extra dollar they get

What Bozo forgot to tell you Andy, was the very year that the real Bozo left for Easts, Manly won the comp...

What Bozo forgot to tell you Andy, was the very year that the real Bozo left for Easts, Manly won the comp...
True we did win the comp at the back of the Great winning Legacy the Great Bozo left behind

ABC SPORT​

And his dad can't even sugar coat it and say "he's doing what's best for his family" by earning more money for the same job.

"Son, he's actually earning less money"

the amount of boofheads in the media post career seems to show there's some looking after later if you salary sacrifice now going on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4