More than just a game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I never met him to judge his intelligence but he is a Gun on the field from what I have seen
He will be an asset to souths as he can be a dynamic player at fullback , centre and 5/8 and possibly lock as well .
A match winner in his own right
Yeah I take different view pal, if you have to play centre after being marquee man at raiders then you doubt doing it on your back.

Yeah I take different view pal, if you have to play centre after being marquee man at raiders then you doubt doing it on your back.
Centre is actually his most dominant position and there is no doubt on his quality skillset as he can also excel at 5/8 and fullback . He is a Gun player and he fires real bullets and this is why he is a million dollar player feathered friend . Bennet was after him as well and that says alot

Centre is actually his most dominant position and there is no doubt on his quality skillset as he can also excel at 5/8 and fullback . He is a Gun player and he fires real bullets and this is why he is a million dollar player feathered friend . Bennet was after him as well and that says alot
Look great player I just feel for Raiders here a bit.

Look great player I just feel for Raiders here a bit.
For sure
Its more than just a game
It is a way of life for passionate fans
and without the passionate fans the game has no real life value
The fans breath life into the game
Manly Sea Eagles tickets now on sale | Ticketmaster AU

In the most brutal sport of all
Our players are underpaid compared to other sports
They deserve every extra dollar they get
Yes boxing is brutal but what 95% of footy players do is not box... it's so far away from real boxing it's not funny. All they are doing is getting paid stupid amounts for something they used to do for fun on the footy Park.

For sure
Its more than just a game
It is a way of life for passionate fans
and without the passionate fans the game has no real life value
The fans breath life into the game
Manly Sea Eagles tickets now on sale | Ticketmaster AU
Yeah it's the one thing I love about Rugby League it's tribalism.
I know the rugby Australia Ceo been taking pot-shots at game but I believe it's jealously more than anything

Better side, less pressure/doesn't have to lead the team, playing with some of his best mates, doesn't have to live in Canberra, doesn't have to pretend he likes Ricky and still getting paid handsomely. Good on him for realising it's not all about the $, especially when you've already got plenty.

Better side, less pressure/doesn't have to lead the team, playing with some of his best mates, doesn't have to live in Canberra, doesn't have to pretend he likes Ricky and still getting paid handsomely. Good on him for realising it's not all about the $, especially when you've already got plenty.
I am sure the Rabbits looked after him with their additional 3rd party dollars
But Yeah Good luck to him for following his passion

He gave great service to his club for over 10 years and Some times we need a change and this is the change he needed

No one is bigger than their club . Players come and Go but the club will always remain

Not any more - he won't break the million in any year of his deal at Souths.
Souths third Party deals will make sure he gets his million feathered friend

Game plans
Defensive lines
Records
and Fallible Salary caps are all meant to be broken

Souths third Party deals will make sure he gets his million feathered friend

Game plans
Defensive lines
Records
and Fallible Salary caps are all meant to be broken
We'll see - I hope the NRL auditors go through Souths like a mega dose of Epson salts.

The last thing we need is another Sombrero-wearing, salary-cap cheating club.

'Pride of the League' indeed - I'd like to see them kicked out of the comp - again.

We'll see - I hope the NRL auditors go through Souths like a mega dose of Epson salts.

'Pride of the League' indeed - I'd like to see them kicked out of the comp - again.
When the Salary cap is Fallible then the Auditors are Fcked
The Auditors have been fooled by the shrewd cap operators for years

The only teams that will be kicked out of the comp are the ones like the Wooden spoon Tigers that make a mockery out of their cap

I would love to be rich enough to buy the club and then sack everyone in it.

ABC SPORT​

Raiders legend Jack Wighton's switch to South Sydney shocks and disappoints Canberra fans​

Raiders fan Max Jamieson, 6, reacts to his favourite player's pending departure. (Supplied)'s pending departure. (Supplied)
Raiders fan Max Jamieson, 6, reacts to his favourite player's pending departure. (Supplied)© Provided by ABC Sport

Six-year-old Max Jamieson was inconsolable when the news broke yesterday: his favourite rugby league player, Jack Wighton, will leave the Canberra Raiders.

"He instantly broke down … and he asked me why he would leave," Max's father Luke Jamieson said.

“He's a huge fan. He has every [Raiders] jersey and almost wears nothing else."
Don't worry about the kid. That's me after every Manly loss.

Does anybody know how many salary cap breaches the "NRL Integrity Unit" (or whatever it is called) has uncovered?

I took an interest in this a little while ago and it seemed to me the majority - and perhaps all - had been discovered by deliberate Club reporting (they found a breach and confessed) or inadvertent Club reporting (they honestly didn't realise it was a breach) or were reported by whistleblowers. Can anyone confirm the definite answer? Thanks.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8