More than just a game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gifty says hello.
Better side, less pressure/doesn't have to lead the team, playing with some of his best mates, doesn't have to live in Canberra, doesn't have to pretend he likes Ricky and still getting paid handsomely. Good on him for realising it's not all about the $, especially when you've already got plenty.

Does anybody know how many salary cap breaches the "NRL Integrity Unit" (or whatever it is called) has uncovered?

I took an interest in this a little while ago and it seemed to me the majority - and perhaps all - had been discovered by deliberate Club reporting (they found a breach and confessed) or inadvertent Club reporting (they honestly didn't realise it was a breach) or were reported by whistleblowers. Can anyone confirm the definite answer? Thanks.

when the most corrupt ceo the game has had (allegedly), todd greenburg, continued his public vendetta against manly.

They took over 1 million pieces of paper/documents, all electronic devices to find something.

Because they couldn't, he changed the definition of English words.

when Manly said to players "we can't sign 3rd party payments for you but we can use our 'best efforts' to find you some", greenburg said that 'best efforts' equaled an 'ironclad guarantee' and that was against the rules.

Keeping in mind not one player was found to have been paid 1 cent over what was lodged with the nrl, greenburg decided that Manly magically still breached the salary cap by.... zero dollars because 'best efforts' = 'guarantee'.

Manly took it to some arbitration/court and proving that judges are just as corrupt as the rest of society, the greenburg decision was upheld.

Later, Maloney said his new club had yet to finalise his third party 'keno' payments and nothing from the nrl but silence.

/grumble

Have a great day!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4