More Questions re the Squabble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Obviously now the lines are drawn in the sand and there is a divided board:

Partners Max Delmege and The Penns are at odds and the directors of the football club have sided with Max in the decision to not reappoint the CEO.

Both partners have sniped at each other in the media. Legal action has been mentioned and Max has made good on a sum of money owed to the organisation? Fans seemed to have drawn lines in the sand as well - based on what? (Not sure - though Max is a hero to some as saviour of the club). Some seem to think that as he has put more money into the club, he should be afforded the sympathy in this matter.

My question is this - What is the best way to go forward? Who is best to run the club into the future? Who is to be believed in what is being fed to the media?

Is Max good for the club?
Is Penn good for the club?
Are one or both pulling their weight or not?
Is there more to this matter - is Mayer the main issue?
Is this a management issue, a power struggle or a personality conflict?
Has Max's unpaid money been the issue?
Do we have the right directors on the board?
Is one partner trying to take the club where it should not go?
Are some trying to prevent the CEO and one partner becoming too powerful?

The club is split, both partners say they are in for the long haul and we also need to appoint a new CEO or resolve things (though it might be too far gone to consider that.)

What is being said publicly is not what is being said privately.

What is the best way forward?

Get Sara on there - everyone will be too distracted and her hubby can chuck in a lazy million or two

Max has been loyal.  He came in early with the money so we can have this conversation Canteen.  Without his contribution we would be a dead club.....totally dead.  I happen to love the league game, and Manly, and I just couldn't do it for any other club.  OK he's old and has some antiquated ideas (no KPIs as Mata has recently lovingly embraced, he must have picked that up at a recent management training day).  I just happen to like that old, money up, Arko style of Manly man.  I'm not convinced with the slick, new shiny 'organizational man'.  You'd recognize them as the new face of your industry Canteen, and I just happen to consider them wankers, opportunists and persons to avoid.   

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4