• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you had to put out one team out on the paddock to play for the Premiership over one game, from '95 onwards, what would it be?:
1. Ridge
2. Brett Stewart (out of position I know but had to have him in! Could adapt)
3. Tezza
4. Innes
5. D Moore
6. Cliffy
7. Tooves
8. Spud Carroll
9. J Serdaris
10. Cement Gillespie
11. Kosef
12. Beaver
13 Ben Kennedy
14. Watmough 15. Ian Roberts 16. Gartner 17. Hoppa
I could probably just throw the '96 team in by itself! Have I missed anyone? I considered Hancock, OJ, Hasler, etc

thats a prety solid team but not sure how Steart would go out of position and in that game and style of football.

Moore was good but not special, I would probably polop hankock in there. Gartner would also be a must start as well!

Hoppa for Stewy - 95 version of coarse

Bring another big bopper onto the bench - Kite or Tierny

Gartner to swap with Kosef

we have the 95 onwards clause, haslers best days were behind him by then, a long time since his 87 premiership

Wash you mouth out Ryan. NE were never Manly and I did not follow them. They were a hybrid experimental disaster that was fortunately shortlived. O'meley never played for Manly and perish the memory of that horrible time!!!!!!

CW will ban you for not picking Hasler :)
The balance of Crusher's team would demand Cliffy and Tooves being picked in the halves. Des played hooker in 95, lock at other times and so would be a very good bench player. :naughty: :naughty:

That's Manly's problem Wheel. If we retained him (and with proper coaching) look at what he, Phil Bailey, Matt King, Matt Orford, Glen Morrison, Brett Dallas etc etc turned into.

We seem to have a knack of finding players that have potential, then all but stop there - and we never see that potential - Anthony Watmough being the exception.

Like Byso says, a lot of it comes doen to coaching staff getting the most out of players.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4