Monas will be Mr versatile

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
From the Manly Daily today:

MICHAEL Monaghan will spend time at halfback, hooker and five-eighth in Saturday night's trial against the Roosters as Manly coach Des Hasler leaves his options wide open for next month's premiership kick-off.

Rest of the article:

http://www.silvertails.net/news.php

Hmmm! Will be interesting to see how it pans out!

He will play all possitions at once.

Beaver plays the ball, Monas scoots with the ball, then passes to the play maker halfback...............Monas :) then switches it on the inside to our crafty 5/8........Himself. :)

My thoughts are he'll start at hooker with Burns at 5/8. When Dunley comes on Burns will go off shifting Monas to 5/8. I suppose he might play halfback if Orford wants a rest at some stage.

Blunty - the way I read the article - Dunley may be the starting Hooker, with Monaghan the utility ALA Gower. Can play Hooker, 1/2 back & 5/8.

It's a shame really. I have always thought we don't need Monaghan / Dunley & Willow all in the team at the same time.

I's now interchange Willow with Cuthbo...

I have read it similarly. I just wonder if we now have a very expensive all rounder for depth. Monas may well be our Andrew Symonds.

The question is will he be jack of all trades and expert in none?

Monas could be like ,(what came 1st)the egg & the chicken..
Who would he blame ,when he throws a shocking pass to himself & then drops it.

I truly believe run on side should be:
6. Witt/Burns
7. Orford
9.Monas
Bench: Dunley

Then in the last 20mins of each half (when opposition forwards are tired) have Dunners come on for Burns/Witt forcing Monas to 5/8:
6. Monas
7. Orford
9. Dunley
Bench: Burns/Witt

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4