Monas Signs!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have two words. Orford is not far gone yet, especially with Randal leaving.

Also: Anasta!

Ummmmm, gentlemen, who was it that started the Monas #9 thread?

I think we now need to sign Mullane to ensure that were are unbeatable for the next decade.

Oh, and Randall needs to be given $500k per season before Souths get hold of such a stand out talent.

So glad we got King early for $300k. He is going to be prop of the century.

Ummmmm, gentlemen, who was it that started the Monas #9 thread?

I think we now need to sign Mullane to ensure that were are unbeatable for the next decade.

Oh, and Randall needs to be given $500k per season before Souths get hold of such a stand out talent.

So glad we got King early for $300k. He is going to be prop of the century.

Yeah :roll: , I think the sarcasm for laughs has well and truely been exhausted.

the outside backs are still wondering what that little white thing is, at least with Jye Jye they got to see it, they couldnt reach it but they did got to see it!

[quote author=PEPSI]
the outside backs are still wondering what that little white thing is, at least with Jye Jye they got to see it, they couldnt reach it but they did got to see it!
That is the quote of the year!!!! :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
[/quote]

in full agreement cw,one of your best pepsi :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good - we're specials to set up a dynasty now. Looking forward to 5 premierships in a row, seeing as this bloke is so vital.

SUPPORT THE CLUBS DECISIONS MATA. thats what youve been preaching all week :drunk:

hehehe

Mata wont fully support the clubs decision until he is CEO and making all the calls.

God help us if that ever happens ;)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7