monas not the prob

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Monnas IS the problem. No creativity, no structure, wrong attitude.

I suggest you wanth Melbourne Storm, Newcastle Knights, Wests Tigers, St George for examples of HOW half backs are supposed to create attacking flare with his outside & inside men.

Ooops. HeHe. Right there Danners. Forgot - great PR captain with the media. Makes us look like a GREAT place to come & play.

how is 240,000 alot for a halfback and captain?

500-600 for orford is ALOT of money yet you dont see that.

I agree with the original post... our forwards have been getting creamed and just like any other half bar Johns... struggles.

Forwards make metres and provide space to halfback to work his magic. Yet lately our forwards havent been making any ground.. and we get dominated.

Its funny you all tease 'princess' and dont rate 'harris' or when BK and Beaver are missing.. yet you expect Monas to put on a show.

knights are goign so well arnt they with the greatest half back to ever play.

If you bothered to read the post you would understand that getting orford wont change an thing unless the players around him change, and if those players change with monas at the helm he would be doing a lot better.

There are 17 men on the paddock and to blame just 1 is pathetic.

how is 240,000 alot for a halfback and captain?

500-600 for orford is ALOT of money yet you dont see that.

I agree with the original post... our forwards have been getting creamed and just like any other half bar Johns... struggles.

Forwards make metres and provide space to halfback to work his magic. Yet lately our forwards havent been making any ground.. and we get dominated.

Its funny you all tease 'princess' and dont rate 'harris' or when BK and Beaver are missing.. yet you expect Monas to put on a show.

Its more than some of our test players get... is monas a test player.. let me think *ummm....ummmmm....ummmmm* NO

It's relative Kaza. Minichello will earn less than Monnas. Minichello creates tries, scores tries, is a powerhouse.

Matt King will be on less than Monnas.
Braith Anasta is being paid near to what Monnas is.
Scott Prince & Johnathon Thurston is on MUCH less than what Monnas is on.

It's all relative to the value you can add.

Monnas adds instability with his dealings in the media (of which he has already apologised once, and had to go public a second time.

Kaza, when our team are on the opposition goal line, do you believe or have that confidence Manly will score? I certainly don't.

The Johns / Orford /Prince or whoever else you like DOES add that factor.

Even the commentators repatively say we lack direction in attack. Why can't you see that.

dan dont bother just what till they join up as members and are begging for their swearing pen.dont leave it too long guys i might raise the membership cost.........

id imagine test players are on 200K + unless someone got a great deal.

Monas is probably still the lowest paid captain

take paid out of that sentence and you make perfect sense fluffy....im going to the pub to drown my monas sorrows....

That's why he shouldn't have the captaincy. Give it to Kennedy, Watmough, Stewart even. Someone who doesn't sulk on & off the field. Someone that leads by example. A true blue champion like Toovey used to be. He literally BLED for Manly.

you think so?

Cowboys??? ole cap there aint on much

Ashley harrison from Souths.....

I mean dude you arent that naive are you.

So cause he is captain he shouldbe paid excessively high amounts. When Beaver was captain do you think his figure was based on that.

Why are you making excuses, do you feel there is something to justify?

above post was directed @ Fluffy for his comment on cpataincy

Firstly - Dan - Harrison is not souths chosen captain, fletcher is, one a lot more than monas, harrison fell into the job, like monas last year. That said harrison is on good money, dont kid yourself there, he would be on 200K plus.

Im not saying a captain should be paid 240K but they should be paid some extra for their extra responsibilities.

Ryan i wouldnt be able to rate all of manly's captains as my father wasnt even born in 1947 - If you are rating a captain you need to do it based on what you have seen, not through someone elses eyes, ie media, books, annecdotes from other players/commentators etc.

As a child i saw fatty take us all the way but didnt have much of an idea that he was captain bar him being carried aloft around the SCG. This really limits me to to few captains, tooves, beaver and monas are the only ones i can properly comment on. Tooves was great, but as a catain beaver was no better than monas. Monas is over the top, beaver would let us get anal raped by the refs and then turn around shake his hand and ask for more. Neither are our greats but to say he doesnt bleed manly is a pretty stupid comment. His commitment on the field is second to none, if anything he is too committed and cant let things go but hey ryan wants someone who bleeds manly and is more committed than that - lets just punch out the ref next time he makes a bad decision.

As for watmough and Stewart, that would be great. watmough who needs BK to hold his hand or he goes back to 2004 blue arsed days or stewy who struggles to organise the defence at the back let alone a team.

Both these players will get better with experience and maturity but why dont we just put chad in as captain. Manly name through and through, coulnt affect his game, oh wait bad idea, he would be bugging the ref to see how his hair was.

The only other option for captaincy is BK, who has a record that isnt the best when filling in up at newcastle, not sure if that would change, also his form would probably suffer like all recent captains and we cant afford that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7