Monas Annoucement???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
All is quiet on the western front in regards to Monas making his big announcement today - don't tell me he put the cart before the horse again.

It would have been nice that everythign was kept behind close doors last week.

It is not a good look that the club doesn't really want him and that he doesn't really want to play for the club. Especially if his deal/s fall through and he is stuck at the club for another season.

I was thinking the same thing

and what the **** is with the picture of the dog dude?

Maybe he's talking it up again. I remember he and his manager used to use the same tactics last time he couldn't get a contract. Perhaps the 'Announcement' was to try and force clubs out from sitting on their hands if they were interested.

I would have been sure the club would have been first to know if he found a new team but they have denied knowing anything about a decision being made today.

Wheel are you sure that s a dog?

Why didnt you get a real mans dog?

That is my dog with his new Many jumper on

:lol: :lol: I would not admit that is my dog.

Usually dressing a dog up is ver poor form but because it is a Manly jumper I guess it is ok :D

Well it is my wifes dog actually and she loves drsssing him up - although small he is always the first one into a fight especially if the dogs are bigger. If only Kingy had the same mongrel in him

dont try to justify it little miss dress ups.

How is your dolls collection going as well?

nah he is too delicate for the paper cuts.

I heard he has an obsession with doylies though

This thread is about Monas not about my dog - and yes he is called Kujo and no Sam harris has nothing to do with it

louis_dog_bag_pink.jpg

Wheel's bag.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4