Monaghan's Kick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Monaghan's Kick

When I saw monas feed the scrum for our 3rd straight set at the parra line in the second half I thought we'd score for sure. We had applied so much pressure, they were ready to crack. We were about 18 out, monas feeds the scrum the line set very deep ready for a play out on the right. He scoops the ball up from between the lock and second row, darts to his left and... KICKS THE BLOODY BALL! Needless to say I nearly swalloed my stubby.

He kicked it for donnald and hicks and I might add their was a full back standing right where he kicked it. Anyhow the fullback makes it back into the field of play and we manage to force another error but boy we were lucky. I had a good feeling about that set, we'd almost busted them before but just let the pressure off with that kick. Monas must remove those sorts of brain explosions before he becomes a Kimmorly and kicks every time he touches the ball.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

Monaghan's Kick

He went for the big play - if it came off you would be hailing him as a genious.

Monaghan's Kick

But it didn't fluffy. Stop sticking with hypotheticals when you try to make a point.

Monaghan's Kick

Stupid play. It's sad times when you have to rely on a kick on the first tackle, rather than your own ability.

Monaghan's Kick

At least his kick was somewhat effective and had some chance unlike catwalks.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4