Monaghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
How many of the haters will be on here giving credit where it is due for a great performance ? I am guessing it wont be many

He ran the ship beautifully tonight, looked dangerous plenty of time, defence good snd kicking game very good too

Ballin had a great debut, and looks a good prospect. Glen Stewart i thought had another very good performance in the forwards.

2/2 is a great start to the season, although lets not kid ourselves, our 2 opponents have been woeful so far, although we have only operated about 70% too which is great for us. Nice to have these points in the bag and get a nice 4 pt jump on teams like the Dogs

I'll give him credit. I still want Orford at half like everyone but it's good to see the depth that we are all so worried about not having the impact we expected.

I am sure the usual suspects will focus on his bad options during the game then continue to molest themselves over Ballin.

Both played great, how good is it to have so many options now.

Your all a pack of Monas hating, humble pie eating, silvertail posting, non true supporting, fools, according to a few over at MSE. :lol:

He put in a great performance, with the weather suiting his playing style (non-expansive, simple stuff). I don't think he'd look as good on a dry track.

I guess that means that is the last we see of poor old Dunners

It was a 10 - 5 penalty count to the tigers.

It was 5 - 0 to them at one stage in the first half. Rose is a big offender in that department.

Can he say anything without stuffing it? Fox sports could release a yearly DVD on his stuff ups and I for one would buy it.

He starts to talk before he knows what he's going to say.

[quote author=fLIP]
At least we don't practice autofellatio.

On a slightly related matter, well done to Laurie Daley for using the term 'Money shot'.
[/quote]

I think it was "money ball"

[quote author=Downie]
[quote author=fLIP]

On a slightly related matter, well done to Laurie Daley for using the term 'Money shot'.
[/quote]

[/quote]

It was in relation to the Williamson 'No Try' when he put his arse on the line. After a couple of views, they went to the side on one and he said "This is the money shot", if I recall correctly.

he was great today

i was surprised by just how good he was

Burns is gettin better and better

That was brilliant !
The whole team played great & Monas showed what he can do if you give him a good team to work with.

Matty Ballin is a freakin superstar.

Poor old Dunners is struggling & I even think maybe Matai & Willo could be too. Not that Willo was bad, there just has to be room for Ballin & Stewy2, someone has to become depth.

We have amazing depth.
Monas is a hero.

Cop that baggers.

[quote author=Fro]
[quote author=Downie]
[quote author=fLIP]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was in relation to the Williamson 'No Try' when he put his arse on the line. After a couple of views, they went to the side on one and he said "This is the money shot", if I recall correctly.

[/quote]

I stand corrected Downie, you are spot on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4