Monaghan - where to?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I havnt posted much on the Monas issue lately. Mainly because it seems pointless to enter a debate full of conjecture and angst.

But i will say this about this current news. I think people are jumping to conclusions when holding up Monas himself as the problem when news reports appear about his move elswhere. Maybe what people should remember is that Jim Banashamfullofham is the lead on the negotiations and we all know he has no ethics. He was THE cause of most of the sh!tfight last time.

Banaghan is a big part of the problem, but Monaghan continues to hire him and they both use the media to gain leverage/attention when it suits, they can share the blame.

Monas wants to get it settled by monday so it doesnt drag on like last time and he still cops ****? You cant have it both ways.

as could every other footy player with a bit of a profile.

Havnt heard the howlings over LOD drawn out stuff with plenty of press, best we dont chace him at all now then.

LOD is off contract, not seeking a release midway through a contract he dragged the club through mud to get in the first place.

According to this morning's papers he is Leichardt bound. There's a certain irony in that. I wonder if his jaw aches?
The Tigpies love stealing our star players, first they pinch Sam Harris and now Mona's.

I wonder if Banaghan is in England rather than the States as reported.

maybe Monas could follow Handbag to the Tah Tahs and take Dunning's place in the front row...after all, he kicks a pretty mean field goal.

[quote author=Matabele]
According to this morning's papers he is Leichardt bound. There's a certain irony in that. I wonder if his jaw aches?
The Tigpies love stealing our star players, first they pinch Sam Harris and now Mona's.
[/quote]

Maybe the latest rumour should be Dunley >>>>>> Tigers ;)

He could just shut up and get on with it, pretty simple.

And then you would whinge that we still have him taking up $240k of our cap.

Its a win for us ffs.

I swear some people are upset as if he goes they cant bring this up (the $240k) anymore.

[quote author=SilentBob]
He could just shut up and get on with it, pretty simple.

And then you would whinge that we still have him taking up $240k of our cap.

Its a win for us ffs.

I swear some people are upset as if he goes they cant bring this up (the $240k) anymore.

[/quote]

When I say get on with it, I'm talking about his current negotiations, we know about it so just get it done, no need for the article from today, his manager isn't around, Mayer has no idea what's going on and he's virtually declaring he has made his decision through the media.

Maybe we could get a third party sponsor with the Telegraph for Moanaghan - he generates that many adverse to Manly headlines with them.

REPEAT AFTER ME:

MONAS IS JUDAS! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
MONAS IS JUDAS :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Repeat after me:

MATABELE IS A DIP ****.
MATABELE IS A DIP ****.
MATABELE IS A DIP ****.
MATABELE IS A DIP ****.
MATABELE IS A DIP ****.
MATABELE IS A DIP ****.

Monaghans a fool if he leaves his current salary.. unless he has an offer already a done deal (which i think he has on similar $$) then good luck to him if he wants to play half.

But if he hasnt signed or agreed anything. he and his manager are stupid.. as Manly wont be happy with the bull**** their coming up with and wont take him back. Plus the fans on his back for wanting to leave.

Good riddance then, and good luck.

Yeah, he has most likely got a club to before even asking for a release.

I wouldn't want to come out as say I want to leave the club and then stay on for about one and half years.

Good luck to him. Its a financial win for our club. I just wish he could have honored the contract he wanted so bad 2 years ago.

Hopefully manly go on to win the next 5 premierships in a row and he is sitting at the cellar dweller tigers wishing he had have kept his hooking role. ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2