Monagahan Comments - SMH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
"They're finding their feet as well, and they're always tough, especially at Brookvale."

Manly rake Michael Monaghan, who was controversially pushed aside at halfback for Orford at the start of the year, says Orford is starting to come into some form.

"It was always going to be tough, coming to a new club," Monaghan said.

"We're starting to find our feet and he was instrumental in our win last week.

"Hopefully he'll be able to take our game to a whole other level."

Monaghan admits he's also taking his time getting used to the more physical role at hooker.

"Adapting to a new position is taking a bit longer than I thought," he said.

"It's the tackling game, making all those extra tackles, that I'm still getting used to.

"I still have to get my fitness where it needs to be."

whats with the foot fetish between the 2 clubs

Monas press efforts this year have been good, much better than last year

why idnt this posted in news instead of in the forums?

why idnt this posted in news instead of in the forums?

Dan, over at MSE theres a number of non moderators who advise all & sundry when their thread is not in the right forum category.

Going down that path here (not that you would) would seem to me to be against the free, peace love & mungbeans cultural spirit of ST. 8)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4