Moi Moi pleading not guilty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Interesting. The Eels fans are saying that Seymour was falling into the tackle.

Problem is, Moi Moi is approaching from the side and does have time to adjust. Also, he clips Seymour right on top of the head, so it would have been high even if Seymour was upright.

The fact Seymour was knocked out and took no further part in the game won't help.

They're brave going for the not guilty. You'd think they'd pleade guilty and contest the charge...........

Oh, and Ben Cross has taken the early plea for "dropping knees" and will miss 4 weeks.

2 of those will be the trials I assume.

I thought contact was first made with the footy.

Was it barnes or Seymour?? I remember headgear but you might be right

Doesn't matter for us with Moi Moi he will be out for at least one week, he hit him high he is guilty of something

it was barnes mata.they will plead not guilty because they want him this year and couldnt care less about the early rounds next year.i think he is unlucky but hope he misses our game.

He MAY get it downgraded pleading not guilty anyway. I'd say he'll miss us regardless. A bigger gain for us would be Vellas not playing in my opinion.

Its not an excuse remember minogues tackle earlier int he year, the guy was falling then as well

Oh, and Ben Cross has taken the early plea for \"dropping knees\" and will miss 4 weeks.

2 of those will be the trials I assume.

What do think of players being able to serve out suspension's in trial games. I think it is a farce because of the realative unimportance of trials to competition games

I didnt think that he was falling into the tackle. He had been crouched at that same level for about 2-3 metres, he was hunched over not falling at the time of impact.

Noone was complaining when Blue Arsed served out last year's suspension in this year's trials!

If Moi Moi gets off entirely on this charge I'll wear a pint tutu to the game on Sunday.

I guess the argument is that the trials are preparation for the real thing and players that can't play them start the season unprepared.

Cross is off to Melbourne isn't he? I'll bet they're impressed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4